Do you self-censor?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

My mommy always told me it's best to stay quiet and let people think I'm retarded, than open my mouth and remove all doubt. I'm told I'm a very quiet person.

Whadayaknow....smile.png

There is something fundamentally is wrong if you feel you have to censor yourself .Foul language censored fine but to limit free speech is the thin edge of the wedge so beloved by little dictators.

Free speech is best preserved by not abusing it

I'm preserving mine on here by not commenting on one particularly abhorrent....bullying and filthy thread.

I'm not a shill is the problem I suppose.

Was that a "looking for employment" post?

I am more Jocko Homo than Neanderthals and thats why I don't post anymore or do .

Good to see you back. I recently had the opportunity pass on a helpful hint from your good self, if I recall correctly, about using a sock to filter broken glass out of your wine

Beats me why the same rule needs to be repeated so many times.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

It wont be repeated again here, so if you find yourself unable to post, you'll know why.

smotherb said, "Perhaps benabilina's term, Neandrathal, should have been Homo Sapien, since it appears that is the human form to which all posters have degenerated. I simply get a kick out of so many of you being so wrong on so many topics."

marko kok prong said, "I don't get why he is even on here,he does not live in Thailand and has said he hated it in the past,so why keep posting on a site about somewhere you hate?"

As I said, so many of you so wrong on so many topics. I do not hate Thailand, if I did I would not live here. I have lived here since 2007, and visited here for the 40 years prior to that--1967 for the math challenged.

I have no internal censor... I used to have one, but as I advance in years I find that I cannot bite my tongue any longer and just let it out... Thus the reason for my periodic absence from this forum due to taking other members to task for the bullshit they post...

StreetCowboy post # 21

Free speech is best preserved by not abusing it

But who or what is the arbiter of free speech and its perceived bias or abuse?

Here's a hint... Post removed due to non-compliant view of the topic... coffee1.gif

I used to find myself deleting before posting. Now when the bickering starts I move on to another topic. There are many members here who's opinions I appreciate even if I disagree with them, that is what good discussion is about. I also get a good laugh here from time to time. I find far more good here than bad.

I used to find myself deleting before posting. Now when the bickering starts I move on to another topic. There are many members here who's opinions I appreciate even if I disagree with them, that is what good discussion is about. I also get a good laugh here from time to time. I find far more good here than bad.

Out of interest, what did you write the first time?

Out of interest, what did you write the first time?

Either a reply to post that pissed me off or a reply to some one is imho clueless. Now I count to 10 before I type and the urge to post goes away.

I try to be positive or constructive but sometimes I fail. I'm not for trying to manage peoples speech I just go to another topic when I have had enough of the mayhem. After a while some topics are repetitive with predictable posts, this is a different slant thanks for the topic.

• Like 1

I am more Jocko Homo than Neanderthals and thats why I don't post anymore or do .

Good to see you back. I recently had the opportunity pass on a helpful hint from your good self, if I recall correctly, about using a sock to filter broken glass out of your wine

Buckfast works in mysterious ways .