Brit, Aussie caught using skimmed cards in Phuket

Lite Beer

3 Years in the Bangkok 'Hilton' should take the smile of their faces. Their details passed to Interpol to be passed to every country as international criminals ..

Details of their criminal activity passed to their countries media ..

Edited by rmacee
  • Like 2

I hope they rot and sweat in jail for many years and I don't think they got a cool cell to stay, nice as it is really hot at the moment in Phuket,

Surely they won't be able to pay of the cops because it has been already in the news and the prosecutor is informed already as well.

I donot have any respect for guys like these who are too lazy to work and just go out to steal money other people have worked hard for.

So a minimum of 15 years for this crime under the electronic card fraud act!

Wonder if they know yet?

11Apr15.....Of course they don't know. These two ( 2 ) idiots are perfect examples of the uneducated, ignorant, arrogant, and obnoxious ' farangs ' that permeate Thailand of late and give other decent expats a bad name. They are the scum that exists at the top of the chamber pot. They are the turds that flow down the schidtholes of such places as London, New York, and Paris and Sydney to mention a few.

Ps:.....Thailand will do well to throw these misfits into jail and toss away the keys........BifterBubblewai2.gif

Ru German?

So a minimum of 15 years for this crime under the electronic card fraud act!

Wonder if they know yet?

Does'nt look like it from the above pic !! Love to see another one when there told

People leave their brains at home, treat your cards and details as you would your passport, check machine, look behind you, cover keypads,it all helps to keep these leaches under control, just stand and watch how many idiots there are and the stupid things they do, that's another million times you have been told....... But!!!

Agreed. I choose my ATMs carefully, I stay away from 7/11 ATMs if possible and odd ones in small sois. Generally I use the ATMs at actual banks or exchanges, I'm never at ease with others that even appear to be in a open location. I read about the most recent tampering of machines and how to detect. Some people look at me strangely when I grab the card scanner and give it a tug. Look for scratches and wear and tear on the scanner cover, my reasoning is that this is a good sign. No new scanning cover has been put on top. I stay right away from the ATMs with the round green cover. They are dangerous. I always cover the pad, and always get my wife to stand directly behind me. Keep the dockets for a week.

Paranoia ? bloody oath.

The only time I have been scammed was in a restaurant in BKK, the mongrels. The first thing I knew about it was purchases coming in from the US a week later.

• Like 1