Kraft cheese slices

givenall

Kraft seems to be having some problems with the boat strikes in the USA. Somebody was asking about miracle whip and other noted kraft mayo was also not available.

What no miracle whip ,i am just running out oh wo is me.

• Like 1

whistling.gif Kraft has voluntarily recalled a portion of it's production of Kraft Single American Cheese products including Kraft singles processed cheese slices as it has discovered that some of it's suppliers have delivered out of date product to Kraft.

This is not a Kraft problem, but the fault of it's suppliers who have not meant Kraft"s safety standards by providing out of date product to Kraft.

Therefore Kraft has recalled Kraft processed cheese products mad with product from the supplier at fault in order to avoid any problems with cheese mad from that suppliers product.

This will mean a temporary shortage of some Kraft processed cheese products as well as Kraft Macaroni and Cheese packaged dinners..

And that may mean shortages to stores selling Kraft processed Cheese products worldwide.

Main reason

Kraft cheese has been outlawed by the Thai government

As the item in question is not real cheese ie fake damages Thailands rep

They launched a probe into the cheese and this resulted in a crackdown in the hub of cheese. The cheese committee is working tirelessly to resolve this as we speak though.

• Like 1

Probably the worst cheese ever produced, if you look at the package they added some chemicals so they can postpone the expiration date.

If you want real cheese , buy imported European cheese in kilos. Sold at Big C , Makro ec.

Get a wire cheese cutter, buy real cheddar and make your own slice, you will never return to the Kraft singles. By the way, in Canada they don't call those singles cheese because by law the cheese content is too low to call it cheese.

post-15246-0-98111000-1428886658_thumb.j

Or buy a Norwegian cheese slicer , much easier to use. I had to bring them with me , impossible to find in Thailand.

Btw , brown cheese is our national treasure,

norwegian-brown-cheese-cheese-cutter-977