Russia lifts ban on delivery of S-300 missiles to Iran

webfact

I don't get it. What's the big deal? It's not as if so-called Americans and Europeans aren't guilty of being in support of their own leaders from doing that and much more. US military budget annually totals more than all other nations combined.

I have no problem with Iran. It's a country many thousands of miles away, and every Iranian I meet when out and about are truly kind and generous and seriously interested in my thoughts about world events.

Iran is a great country with a great history, cultural values, traditions, etc. and moreover has not attacked anyone in over 200 years.

How many military bases does Iran have all over the world?

The problem is not with the Iranian people or the country, the problem is with the Iranian state, those who hold the power in Iran and what their agenda is. The Mullahs hold the power, the state backs internatonal terrorism, wish to spread islam and sharia law across the planet and have a stated aim of wiping Isreal of the map. Obama seems hell bent on letting Iran aquire nukes and putting in place such a sophisticated SAM system will ensure neutralising the nuclear threat from Iran becomes orders of magnatude more difficult.

A state which supports, funds and exports the terrorist ideal of islam, has nukes and also posseses the means to defend themselves is not in the west's interest and must not be allowed to happen.

I understand the construct of your argument, yet I also understand that you have built this argument from a myriad of pieces which are spread all over the table, a table that is in front of us all. On this table are hundreds of bits and pieces of truths, from which if a construct is created and the wrong pieces left out, or the wrong pieces used in the construct, one can build an argument that seems good enough, yet misses the other points entirely.

If we focus only on Iran, and if we only permit ourselves to listen to the distorted views of the NWO Elite and their puppets, then, yes! Iran is a danger. Is it possible to get struck with a bolt of lightening? Yes. But what are the probabilities? The NWO Elite, their puppets and the puppet media would have you believe that the probabilities are an absolute certainty. They do not count on you using your brain, and only to altruisticly embrace therir every announcement.

But with that being said, I am convinced that the NWO Elite and their puppets have absolutely no interest in me, and moreover they are more interested in doing far worse to me - who I consider to be one they should be sworn to protect and uphold laws of human decency - than that which those insist that Iran endeavors to some day do to me, or my sons and their sons and daughters, from 13,000 miles away.

The point here is... and I stress this point... is that were the idiot fools of sheep masses to truly understand the very underminings going on in their own countries at present, and the lies and deceptions being used to distract their attentions away from their very own freedoms and benefits being stolen away... and rather instead having their attentions being trained on mindless, filthy lying pap spewing from the TV and media, then there would be revolution on a much larger scale than what the "terrorists" are purportedly being accused of.

Were it to come down to a discussion of comnparing, say, the USA and Iran, regarding crimes against humanity... crimes against the peoples of these nations... crimes against the leaders for violating the laws of the land... the Constitutions and such things as the Bill of Rights, etc. ...then the USA would come out on top as the worst offender of all. Iran would appear as a garden paradise next to the USA.

What it really is all coming down to, or so it seems, is that this NWO is aggressively speeding up their agenda to dominate the world with their power, fiat currencies, control of governments by installing puppets, and so forth. I do not wish to go into great detail because there simply is not enough time, and moreover, for those who understand, no explanation is necessary, and for those who do not, no explanation is possible.

Nations are getting fed up. Iran is no different. This mad concept of us against them is getting to wear thin, simply because the ones who are telling us it's us against them... well, they are in fact the ones against us all. They are the ones attacking other nations with economic sanctions. They are the ones resirting to usury and putting nations into bankruptcy... they are the ones punishing those who refuse to go along with their agenda.

What gave the UN the right to murder Gaddafi without due process? Does anyone even know that Libya was peaceful leading up to the UN attacking, Gaddafi was in the process of making his own currency and backing it with gold? There is so much more? Article 1 of the UN Charter declares that Nations have the right to their own self-determination. The UN murdered Gadaffi without due process... right under every freedom fighting, freedom preaching human being's nose. But again, who gave authority the UN to murder him without any cause or due process? As the UN is a sock puppet arm of the IMF, the World Bank and others, I am not surprised. But people are so utterly ignorant, stubborn, stupid and supersititous these days that they are almost not worth saving in these times of deception and myth.

People who occupy their own countries have an inalienable right to work out their own wrongs. They have an inalienable right to elect their leaders and to decide how their way of life will be. Interfering in this matter is the highest form of crime I can think of. Doing so with deception, murder, lies, sanctions, blackmail, bribery, etc. makes it only worse.

The things of which Iran is accused of is so ironically ludicrous when one pulls back the sordid dealings of those accusing Iran, that one cannot help but ponder if there is some kind of crime being committed. One feels that prickling feeling at the nape of their neck. Yet when one decides to turn their attention to the Internet and give themselves over to hundreds of hours of self-study, and apply their intellect and heart, one begins to see the truths being revealed. It takes time... months... years. Many mistakes will be made in views and opinions, but as time goes on, and one presses in, one will truly begin to see the lies which spew from Western leader's mouths.

Thusly, what you say seems good enough, but I simply cannot take it at face value and bring my guns to bear on Iran. Were Iran to be guilty of anything, I would consider that to be nothing more than a symtpom of a far greater evil that deserves my attention. Ridding ourselves of the disease would in all likelihood resolve many of these symptoms, which the disease would otherwise have me focus my attention on.

Respect.

I agree with most of what you have said. Still it is perfectly valid to outline the threat posed by a nuclear Iran without going down the many twisted paths of geopolitics.

To me it's simple. The power base in Iran is populated by fundamentalist islamists who wish to dominate and rule the middle east and then spread their twisted version of islam around the world. Iran has developed ICBM's whose only possible utility is to carry a nuke. Iran is furiously building cascading gas centrifuges which will allow it to produce weapons grade uranium. They are now positioned to become a existential nuclear threat. This can not be allowed to happen. If the USA and Russia don't get a handle on this then you know that Isreal will take matters into their own hands and the result could very much affect us all.

I agree with most of what you have said. Still it is perfectly valid to outline the threat posed by a nuclear Iran without going down the many twisted paths of geopolitics.

To me it's simple. The power base in Iran is populated by fundamentalist islamists who wish to dominate and rule the middle east and then spread their twisted version of islam around the world. Iran has developed ICBM's whose only possible utility is to carry a nuke. Iran is furiously building cascading gas centrifuges which will allow it to produce weapons grade uranium. They are now positioned to become a existential nuclear threat. This can not be allowed to happen. If the USA and Russia don't get a handle on this then you know that Isreal will take matters into their own hands and the result could very much affect us all.

of course it can't be allowed but it will happen.

I have no problem with Iran.

Of course not. You have had numerous posts deleted for being clearly anti-Semitic over the last few years. You don't even pretend that your main concern is Israel as opposed to generic Jews. Radical Islam often proclaims, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

Of course not. You have had numerous posts deleted for being clearly anti-Semitic over the last few years. You don't even pretend that your main concern is Israel as opposed to generic Jews. Radical Islam often proclaims, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

He stated "I have no problem with Iran."

You - if your posts are anything to go by - have no problem with Israel. Fair enough.

Both of you are entitled to express your opinions without being vilified as racists.

If you have an issue with a specific point, then challenge it. Don't resort to personal attacks if you can't make a convincing arguement of your own.

• Like 2

Do you realize that you are admitting and condoning the fact that I have had numerous posts deleted for being clearly anti-Semitic over the last few years?

Nice one, UG. You are doing the job for me and I haven't even raised a finger.

"For those who understand, no explanation is necessary.

For those who do not, no explanation is possible."

• Like 2

I don't get it. What's the big deal? It's not as if so-called Americans and Europeans aren't guilty of being in support of their own leaders from doing that and much more. US military budget annually totals more than all other nations combined.

I have no problem with Iran. It's a country many thousands of miles away, and every Iranian I meet when out and about are truly kind and generous and seriously interested in my thoughts about world events.

Iran is a great country with a great history, cultural values, traditions, etc. and moreover has not attacked anyone in over 200 years.

The problem is not with the Iranian people or the country, the problem is with the Iranian state, those who hold the power in Iran and what their agenda is. The Mullahs hold the power, the state backs internatonal terrorism, wish to spread islam and sharia law across the planet and have a stated aim of wiping Isreal of the map. Obama seems hell bent on letting Iran aquire nukes and putting in place such a sophisticated SAM system will ensure neutralising the nuclear threat from Iran becomes orders of magnatude more difficult.

A state which supports, funds and exports the terrorist ideal of islam, has nukes and also posseses the means to defend themselves is not in the west's interest and must not be allowed to happen.

I understand the construct of your argument, yet I also understand that you have built this argument from a myriad of pieces which are spread all over the table, a table that is in front of us all. On this table are hundreds of bits and pieces of truths, from which if a construct is created and the wrong pieces left out, or the wrong pieces used in the construct, one can build an argument that seems good enough, yet misses the other points entirely.

If we focus only on Iran, and if we only permit ourselves to listen to the distorted views of the NWO Elite and their puppets, then, yes! Iran is a danger. Is it possible to get struck with a bolt of lightening? Yes. But what are the probabilities? The NWO Elite, their puppets and the puppet media would have you believe that the probabilities are an absolute certainty. They do not count on you using your brain, and only to altruisticly embrace therir every announcement.

But with that being said, I am convinced that the NWO Elite and their puppets have absolutely no interest in me, and moreover they are more interested in doing far worse to me - who I consider to be one they should be sworn to protect and uphold laws of human decency - than that which those insist that Iran endeavors to some day do to me, or my sons and their sons and daughters, from 13,000 miles away.

The point here is... and I stress this point... is that were the idiot fools of sheep masses to truly understand the very underminings going on in their own countries at present, and the lies and deceptions being used to distract their attentions away from their very own freedoms and benefits being stolen away... and rather instead having their attentions being trained on mindless, filthy lying pap spewing from the TV and media, then there would be revolution on a much larger scale than what the "terrorists" are purportedly being accused of.

Were it to come down to a discussion of comnparing, say, the USA and Iran, regarding crimes against humanity... crimes against the peoples of these nations... crimes against the leaders for violating the laws of the land... the Constitutions and such things as the Bill of Rights, etc. ...then the USA would come out on top as the worst offender of all. Iran would appear as a garden paradise next to the USA.

What it really is all coming down to, or so it seems, is that this NWO is aggressively speeding up their agenda to dominate the world with their power, fiat currencies, control of governments by installing puppets, and so forth. I do not wish to go into great detail because there simply is not enough time, and moreover, for those who understand, no explanation is necessary, and for those who do not, no explanation is possible.

Nations are getting fed up. Iran is no different. This mad concept of us against them is getting to wear thin, simply because the ones who are telling us it's us against them... well, they are in fact the ones against us all. They are the ones attacking other nations with economic sanctions. They are the ones resirting to usury and putting nations into bankruptcy... they are the ones punishing those who refuse to go along with their agenda.

What gave the UN the right to murder Gaddafi without due process? Does anyone even know that Libya was peaceful leading up to the UN attacking, Gaddafi was in the process of making his own currency and backing it with gold? There is so much more? Article 1 of the UN Charter declares that Nations have the right to their own self-determination. The UN murdered Gadaffi without due process... right under every freedom fighting, freedom preaching human being's nose. But again, who gave authority the UN to murder him without any cause or due process? As the UN is a sock puppet arm of the IMF, the World Bank and others, I am not surprised. But people are so utterly ignorant, stubborn, stupid and supersititous these days that they are almost not worth saving in these times of deception and myth.

People who occupy their own countries have an inalienable right to work out their own wrongs. They have an inalienable right to elect their leaders and to decide how their way of life will be. Interfering in this matter is the highest form of crime I can think of. Doing so with deception, murder, lies, sanctions, blackmail, bribery, etc. makes it only worse.

The things of which Iran is accused of is so ironically ludicrous when one pulls back the sordid dealings of those accusing Iran, that one cannot help but ponder if there is some kind of crime being committed. One feels that prickling feeling at the nape of their neck. Yet when one decides to turn their attention to the Internet and give themselves over to hundreds of hours of self-study, and apply their intellect and heart, one begins to see the truths being revealed. It takes time... months... years. Many mistakes will be made in views and opinions, but as time goes on, and one presses in, one will truly begin to see the lies which spew from Western leader's mouths.

Thusly, what you say seems good enough, but I simply cannot take it at face value and bring my guns to bear on Iran. Were Iran to be guilty of anything, I would consider that to be nothing more than a symtpom of a far greater evil that deserves my attention. Ridding ourselves of the disease would in all likelihood resolve many of these symptoms, which the disease would otherwise have me focus my attention on.

Respect.

Understood, but if the track record of Israel and the USA Federal Zone are supposed to be of any confort to me, then you have fallen well short.

To even suggest that something which does not exist... will exist ...and that those who are in part responsible for these symptoms (Israel and the USA Federal Zone) are somehow the good guys and I should worship them and thank them for saving me from the very edge of doom in which they have brought the human race to, then I must abjectly disagree with your point of view.

The USA Federal Zone and Israel are about as evil as it can get when one considers how much the one has deserted its people and the other raises its people to messianic value. In my view, that is extremely dysfunctional and sick. Where is the humanity in that?

Iran has not even begun to do the things you submit, and yet you seem to be so obtuse as to not even see that Israel and the USA Federal Zone are scores and scores ahead in the game of crimes against humnanity, war crimes, treason, etc.

Iran's so-called intentions (as you see it and have bought into) could very well be is a sympton of the evil which comes from those who you suggest need to "do something about it".

That, quite frankly, scares the Hell out of me.

• Like 1

Do you realize that you are admitting and condoning the fact that I have had numerous posts deleted for being clearly anti-Semitic over the last few years?

Nice one, UG. You are doing the job for me and I haven't even raised a finger.

Yes, I am condoning the fact that you have had numerous posts deleted for being clearly anti-Semitic and racist over the last few years. This is no place for hate speech and I am quite happy to "out" you for that. I just wanted to point it out to members who missed these nuggets of bigotry before the moderators got rid of them, so they would know exactly who they are dealing with.

Well, yet again you are calling out a lot of attention on much much more than little ole' me,

"For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible."

• Like 1

Like it or not, this was expected after US fiasco with Ukraine.

Did US administration think Putin will just take the abuse and crawl into a corner.

I am afraid, this is only the start, more to follow to undermine US everywhere else.

Already some UN members are advising US to listen to Russian advice on Syria,(though unsure what the actual advice was)

One thing you can not take away from Putin is that he is an excellent tactician and plays very well.

Only US is surprised, this was most certainly expected and the more US and NATO play around Russian borders, there would be more sales to come and not always to the friendliest people on this planet.

I agree with everything apart from your adulation for the 'excellent tactician'.

He is a reactive, never proactive force in both tactics and what he passes off as Russian diplomacy. I guess he has to be when militarily, the Russians are poorly matched versus the US and NATO. Even with regard to military spending they are also-rans. The biggest ace he holds right now is the US and Allies' growing disengagement with realpolitik which I consider only contributes to messes like Syria and enables aberrations like IS to spread. It is noted how Putin doesn't offer to assist with eradicating what is obviously an evil blight on humanity but continues to use its divisive nature and the west's disarray on a united policy or strategy to the great disadvantage of what he still still considers to be the old enemy.

I read an enlightening article about the younger Putin as a KGB officer in Dresden a few weeks after the Wall fell. Allegedly when faced with growing civil unrest by the local populace, he called on the local Red Army tank commander for a show of force. He was told "We cannot do anything without orders from Moscow and Moscow is silent." He was on his own and some consider that has helped mold the Putin we see today. Unlike the tank commander who was left holding a silent phone in 1989, Putin is not going to rely on or even wait for the worlds permission. When things get out of hand, he subverts, invades or annexes. He is like a hammer and delivers only what hammers can; blunt force trauma.

Edited by NanLaew

Respect.

Understood, but if the track record of Israel and the USA Federal Zone are supposed to be of any confort to me, then you have fallen well short.

To even suggest that something which does not exist... will exist ...and that those who are in part responsible for these symptoms (Israel and the USA Federal Zone) are somehow the good guys and I should worship them and thank them for saving me from the very edge of doom in which they have brought the human race to, then I must abjectly disagree with your point of view.

The USA Federal Zone and Israel are about as evil as it can get when one considers how much the one has deserted its people and the other raises its people to messianic value. In my view, that is extremely dysfunctional and sick. Where is the humanity in that?

Iran has not even begun to do the things you submit, and yet you seem to be so obtuse as to not even see that Israel and the USA Federal Zone are scores and scores ahead in the game of crimes against humnanity, war crimes, treason, etc.

Iran's so-called intentions (as you see it and have bought into) could very well be is a sympton of the evil which comes from those who you suggest need to "do something about it".

That, quite frankly, scares the Hell out of me.

I guess for me it's best summed up as 'better the devil you know'

Did US administration think Putin will just take the abuse and crawl into a corner.

I am afraid, this is only the start, more to follow to undermine US everywhere else.

Already some UN members are advising US to listen to Russian advice on Syria,(though unsure what the actual advice was)

One thing you can not take away from Putin is that he is an excellent tactician and plays very well.

Only US is surprised, this was most certainly expected and the more US and NATO play around Russian borders, there would be more sales to come and not always to the friendliest people on this planet.

I agree with everything apart from your adulation for the 'excellent tactician'.

He is a reactive, never proactive force in both tactics and what he passes off as Russian diplomacy. I guess he has to be when militarily, the Russians are poorly matched versus the US and NATO. Even with regard to military spending they are also-rans. The biggest ace he holds right now is the US and Allies' growing disengagement with realpolitik which I consider only contributes to messes like Syria and enables aberrations like IS to spread. It is noted how Putin doesn't offer to assist with eradicating what is obviously an evil blight on humanity but continues to use its divisive nature and the west's disarray on a united policy or strategy to the great disadvantage of what he still still considers to be the old enemy.

I read an enlightening article about the younger Putin as a KGB officer in Dresden a few weeks after the Wall fell. Allegedly when faced with growing civil unrest by the local populace, he called on the local Red Army tank commander for a show of force. He was told "We cannot do anything without orders from Moscow and Moscow is silent." He was on his own and some consider that has helped mold the Putin we see today. Unlike the tank commander who was left holding a silent phone in 1989, Putin is not going to rely on or even wait for the worlds permission. When things get out of hand, he subverts, invades or annexes. He is like a hammer and delivers only what hammers can; blunt force trauma.

@NanLaew: A lot of what you suggest has already been said over the Internet. There are a lot of pros and cons about this man, and for me the jury is still out, but I find that my admiration for him is growing steadily day by day as he handles multiple issues that have been handed to him with great deftness and skill. I need to see things unfold more and how he handles those things before I can form a concrete opinion on him, but for the time being, let's say were I to have to choose him over Obama for my POTUS, then I would definitely choose Putin.

I would appreciate your views on Putin and how you rate his performance against the odds and those who are against him and their tactics as well.

Edited by cup-O-coffee
  • Like 1

@NanLaew: A lot of what you suggest has already been said over the Internet. There are a lot of pros and cons about this man, and for me the jury is still out, but I find that my admiration for him is growing steadily day by day as he handles multiple issues that have been handed to him with great deftness and skill. I need to see things unfold more and how he handles those things before I can form a concrete opinion on him, but for the time being, let's say were I to have to choose him over Obama for my POTUS, then I would definitely choose Putin.

I would appreciate your views on Putin and how you rate his performance against the odds and those who are against him and their tactics as well.

I can't define any pro's right off the bat. I can't honestly comment on anything that he's done publicly that indicate deftness and skill either but maybe I don't follow him closely enough. The same goes for Obama; he's not my head of state but I am aware there's huge discontent with the man at home. If we are to believe the traditional, 'free' Russian press, the mainstream US media (and Fox News) in a pre-election year, this is the polar opposite of what Putin experiences in Russia right now.

I am not sure how Putin's domination of the Russian political scene for over 16 years can be remotely construed as being 'against the odds' and due to his alleged silencing of pretty much all internal dissent, I am not sure of what opposition 'tactics' you seek an opinion about. My sister has an opinion on his sexual preferences but I am not privy to the source of her dislike so my jury is out on that count too.

• Like 1

Both the Egyptians and the Syrians had the most up-to-date Russian anti-aircraft defense capability at the time (1967, 1973) and it did not help them defeat Israel so there is no reason to think anything has changed.

Edited by Pakboong

I can't define any pro's right off the bat. I can't honestly comment on anything that he's done publicly that indicate deftness and skill either but maybe I don't follow him closely enough. The same goes for Obama; he's not my head of state but I am aware there's huge discontent with the man at home. If we are to believe the traditional, 'free' Russian press, the mainstream US media (and Fox News) in a pre-election year, this is the polar opposite of what Putin experiences in Russia right now.

I am not sure how Putin's domination of the Russian political scene for over 16 years can be remotely construed as being 'against the odds' and due to his alleged silencing of pretty much all internal dissent, I am not sure of what opposition 'tactics' you seek an opinion about. My sister has an opinion on his sexual preferences but I am not privy to the source of her dislike so my jury is out on that count too.

It appears as if Putin has dusted off the Nazi playbook from the 1930s. He went after the international financiers first. He believes as Hitler did that the control of money is the way to defeat the west if there actually is a way.

His caution is to buy time to set the stage for gold backed reserve currency. He is picking allies carefully and locking them in financially. He has not yet nationalized his banks as Hitler did in 1933 but he plans to do so. He has already removed all joint citizens from government and does not allow any public official to bank outside of Russia.

I seriously hope the leaders in the West are paying attention or this could get very ugly in about 5 years.

Both the Egyptians and the Syrians had the most up-to-date Russian anti-aircraft defense capability at the time (1967, 1973) and it did not help them defeat Israel so there is no reason to think anything has changed.

you seem to be a strategic genius. please tell us more how surface-to-air missiles are used in a "land war" -specifically in tank battles- which happened outside of Egypt and Syria.

you seem to be a strategic genius. please tell us more how surface-to-air missiles are used in a "land war" -specifically in tank battles- which happened outside of Egypt and Syria.

The Israelis had total air superiority and the Arabs tried to neutralize that superiority with top shelf Russian air defense weapons which failed miserably. Both wars were won from the air. In 73, once the Israelis crossed into Egypt they quickly knocked out the Egyptian air defense turning it into a route. It took them a bit longer than six days as it happened in 67 but it was quick. A cease fire was a blessing for the Arabs in the 73 war.

It appears as if Putin has dusted off the Nazi playbook from the 1930s. He went after the international financiers first. He believes as Hitler did that the control of money is the way to defeat the west if there actually is a way.

His caution is to buy time to set the stage for gold backed reserve currency. He is picking allies carefully and locking them in financially. He has not yet nationalized his banks as Hitler did in 1933 but he plans to do so. He has already removed all joint citizens from government and does not allow any public official to bank outside of Russia.

I seriously hope the leaders in the West are paying attention or this could get very ugly in about 5 years.

Wow talk about huge generalizations and dangerous leaps of logic.

• Like 1

Wow talk about huge generalizations and dangerous leaps of logic.

Not to mention the striking parallels.

There is some good news about this.

Apparently, these new tools for Iran do not cut off the military option against their nuclear weapons program, assuming they will continue with that, whether the current "deal" is signed or not.

Makes it more difficult, but doesn't eliminate the option.

It takes a couple of years for Iran to take such a sophisticated system into operation (unless it's operated by Russians). So this deal may actually hasten any decision by Israel to attack.

There is some good news about this.

Apparently, these new tools for Iran do not cut off the military option against their nuclear weapons program, assuming they will continue with that, whether the current "deal" is signed or not.

Makes it more difficult, but doesn't eliminate the option.

It takes a couple of years for Iran to take such a sophisticated system into operation (unless it's operated by Russians). So this deal may actually hasten any decision by Israel to attack.

Actually the info I have now is that even if the new Iran system was fully implemented today, it would still be penetrable by certain countries that might be interested in targeting nuke development sites, including of course Israel. Harder but still possible. So that reality if true is going to soften any pushback from Putin's move.

The Israelis had total air superiority and the Arabs tried to neutralize that superiority with top shelf Russian air defense weapons which failed miserably. Both wars were won from the air. In 73, once the Israelis crossed into Egypt they quickly knocked out the Egyptian air defense turning it into a route. It took them a bit longer than six days as it happened in 67 but it was quick. A cease fire was a blessing for the Arabs in the 73 war.

Thanks for the history lesson. It's 2015. Russia is arming its friendly neighbors against attacks like this from ever happening again. We already know what Israel, the US Federal Zone and their Masters have done and does, and how they legitimize their crimes, trespasses, treachery, blackmail, secret wars, spying, etc. against those who are not "for them".

It's refreshing, as an individual who must sit and watch the story unfold, to see someone step up to the plate and finally give these criminals a black eye and make them stop dead in their tracks.

• Like 1

Thanks for the history lesson. It's 2015. Russia is arming its friendly neighbors against attacks like this from ever happening again. We already know what Israel, the US Federal Zone and their Masters have done and does, and how they legitimize their crimes, trespasses, treachery, blackmail, secret wars, spying, etc. against those who are not "for them".

It's refreshing, as an individual who must sit and watch the story unfold, to see someone step up to the plate and finally give these criminals a black eye and make them stop dead in their tracks.

I wasn't trying to give anyone a history lesson, that is simply what happened. In 73 the back packed wire guided sager was upgraded to a heat seeking towed version. In the early days of the war, the Israeli jets faced tough opposition from the Egyptians who were massed on the western side of the suez canal. Behind the massed Egyptian tanks were the the towed missles. The Israelis lost a lot of aircraft in the early days of the war. The Israelis were able to split the Egyptian forces up the middle of their formation. The Israelis crossed the canal with a prefab bridge which was towed by a dozen tanks and put into place over the canal. Once the Israeli tanks were over the bridge, they headed for the air defenses and once neutralized, it was essentially over.

The Israelis adapt very quickly to what ever threat they face on the battle field.

Yes... and no!

That Iran has not attacked anyone for 200 years is simply untrue.

That Iran has military bases in the world is demonstrably true.

Yes, many Iranians I meet are charming and gracious. But this is usually how things are once past the polices of any government. It is always the regular folks who get screwed.

It is true that Iran has used its military wing (Hizbollah) to attack targets, but usually in response to assassinations by the Israelis.

I don't agree this is the tit for tat scenario you imagine. But lets say you are correct, and we reverse engineer all the difficult but necessary steps the Iranians have had to act out in order to defend themselves. Somewhere in recent time we would come to, I presume, the instigation of the Jewish State or even a bit earlier during the jews migrating to the Levant period? Ok, so we are roughly around first causes period (regarding the conflict for which it is asserted the hapless terrorist group responds to affronts). I think this is fair. At this point, presumably, or later, Israel provoked the series of actions that have had the reluctant, beneficent Iranians responding ever since, and lately through its known proxy. OK, lets concede this point. The jews started.

Next, we are forced to ask ourselves, then, in what context this tit for tat began. Lets look first to the jewish texts and history, shall we? Let us note the religious injunctions to persecute, enslave, mock, deride, destroy the Persians, or even muslims for that matter. Let us consider the framework, briefly, for the jewish peoples historical conquests upon the hapless Persians, or muslims. When we are done with this (set this aside) let us consider next the same formula for the Persians with regard to the jews, or muslims for that matter.

It is always necessary to objectively note context- it is everything, all the time! So, not only have Persians a history of invading and enslaving the jewish people but superimposed upon this State prerogative to subjugate jews is a religious component which does not simply augment the Persian history of enslaving jews but amplifies it with mandates from god 1,000 years later. Really? First causes now seem to be a product of myopia. Lets look closer.

Even was it to be stipulated that this Hizbelloah conflict (as a Persian proxy) was initiated by Israel (which is otherwise contested by me as demonstrably false) it simply defies reason for an impartial mind not to note that every aspect of the muslim life, certainly in Iran, is inculcated daily, for millennia, with the requirement to kill or enslave jews. How this is conveniently overlooks defines not the argument made but the presenter.

I get it; I see the Persian people have been sorely screwed since the sanctions, since 1979 to be precise. Their plight is unfair in total for an ancient and remarkable people. I deeply believe this. It is sad, regrettable, and in no small part significantly the fault of the West- yes, the revolution as well. But the emotions attached to these observations do not then loan to mitigating what exists as concurrent facts-

Iran is targeting Israel for destruction and this imperative is part of the glue that actually binds the Revolution to its power base.

The people have been indoctrinated for millennia in noting jews as the "other" and this successful demonization later became a cornerstone of their entire faith fabric.

How this can be marginalized by a rationale mind escapes me. Iran can be both a victim and a provocateur at the same time. The delivery of an advanced AD system might seem like the right of a state, and perhaps it is, but in this case it will serve to insulate the regime further from its people and immunize Iran further from crippling its ambitions.