Three women arrested for indecent dancing, dressing

Thaivisa News

Well this surprising.They actually have laws for noise and nuisance.

Obviously other RTP units are unaware of this.

The owners were charged with illegally modifying their vehicles by installing sound amplifier louder than that permitted by the law and causing nuisance to others. Sound amplifier louder than that permitted by the law Geeze where do I contact these guys I have 3 locations around my condo guilty of the same thing. The car wash across the road, and at the top of the steps across from KSK(I counted 16 humongous speakers at this one spot alone) It is just deafening in my condo even with the balcony doors closed. They should have noise checkers going around with sound meters and check the sound levels. Again this is another example of applying the law willy nilly catch 1% and the other 99% do as they darn well please. (can I say da*n here?) Selectively applying the law is the same as no law at all.

Ah the repressive bluenoses, who spend their time in fear and dread that someone, somewhere, may be having fun. Imploring those sinners to turn to their imaginary friend in the hope others will emulate their pathetic joyless lives. Kudos for using first post right out of the gate to bash USA. Almost gives hope for Americans....

Following numerous comparisons to North Korea, the General wants to mix things up with comparisons to Saudi Arabia and other repressive states.

This is just a simple bash. The OP makes clear that local people objected to this invasion of their street and that crud on the truck ignored them and the police and came back for seconds. If Thai people want sensible dress standards during their Songkran celebration, it's their business. They shouldn't need to turn the villages and sois into an even lower rent version of Nana just to satisfy expats.

• Like 2

Is this, "The owners were charged with illegally modifying their vehicles by installing sound amplifier louder than that permitted by the law and causing nuisance to others." for real?

Now this would be a big surprise.... Thais "can do anything they want." Right? Well around here it seems like they can.... no police etc.

• Like 1

Meanwhile the Phuket police are concentrating on road safety and are saving lives. You can'T BE CORRUPTED IF YOUR DEAD. Buri Ram police seem to have their priorities severely messed up. Surely if they want to suck up to the cabinet there are better ways.

"dancing too dirtily"

Isn't that a great headline ? Conjures up all sorts of images in one's mind, probably a bit of hip-grinding and twixing (is the the right word ?), grabbing of crotches. Hey fellas, want to to see the real thing that will curl your nose hair ? TIT

"dancing too dirtily"

Isn't that a great headline ? Conjures up all sorts of images in one's mind, probably a bit of hip-grinding and twixing (is the the right word ?), grabbing of crotches. Hey fellas, want to to see the real thing that will curl your nose hair ? TIT

Didn't Elvis get into trouble 70 years ago for the hip grinding?
  • Like 2

Following numerous comparisons to North Korea, the General wants to mix things up with comparisons to Saudi Arabia and other repressive states.

This is just a simple bash. The OP makes clear that local people objected to this invasion of their street and that crud on the truck ignored them and the police and came back for seconds. If Thai people want sensible dress standards during their Songkran celebration, it's their business. They shouldn't need to turn the villages and sois into an even lower rent version of Nana just to satisfy expats.

Tooooooootally!

IF Thais want....

Been out lately?

I get the impression, that "Thais" want to have fun, the way they want it!

In mini-skirts, tight shirts, with loud music!

Thais want this...what some bitter old men and women with big guns and archaic morals and ethics want, is something entirely different!

Edited by DM07
  • Like 2

This should be done to Americans on Spring Break in Florida

The Morals of Americans are terrible and they need God

Moralistic Saddo.

Any suggestions as to which God will benefit them the most, Allah maybe ?

Are you Serious? All the Religions Christians, Jews, Buddhist. will agree

The Non Religions approval of anything

Thank God for the Non Religions they are more fun

I am glad you asked