Three women arrested for indecent dancing, dressing

Thaivisa News

She definitely has girlfriend potential.

I would need to get to know her better before I could decide if she was wife material.

My eldest daughter (25 then) wore a lot less than that on the beach in the med a few years back.

I wasn't bothered, too busy looking at all the other topless girls in tiny bikini bottoms.

Have you never been on a European beach?

Following numerous comparisons to North Korea, the General wants to mix things up with comparisons to Saudi Arabia and other repressive states.

This is just a simple bash. The OP makes clear that local people objected to this invasion of their street and that crud on the truck ignored them and the police and came back for seconds. If Thai people want sensible dress standards during their Songkran celebration, it's their business. They shouldn't need to turn the villages and sois into an even lower rent version of Nana just to satisfy expats.

"The OP makes it clear local people objected to this invasion of their street" - There are no houses near this roundabout which is on the intersection of two major roads. Check your facts before you post.They were arested for dancing in Red knickers and making it clear what they were doing was Protesting against the whatever it is we cant name on this site. Edited by MiKT

So in other words, you wouldn't mind your wife/GF or daughter dressing like this publicly??

If you wouldn't mind, there is something seriously wrong with you!!

I would need to get to know her better before I could decide if she was wife material.

My eldest daughter (25 then) wore a lot less than that on the beach in the med a few years back.

I wasn't bothered, too busy looking at all the other topless girls in tiny bikini bottoms.

And you clearly don't know the difference between a beach and a bar crowded with horny sexpats, according to who, everything is for sale!!

So in other words, you wouldn't mind your wife/GF or daughter dressing like this publicly??

And you clearly don't know the difference between a beach and a bar crowded with horny sexpats, according to who, everything is for sale!!

You're here for the temples then?

• Like 1

This should be done to Americans on Spring Break in Florida

The Morals of Americans are terrible and they need God

I think it should be done to gobby Christians, everywhere. It's offensive and they should keep their relgion to themselves.

Often the most vocally devoted tend to be the most immoral and untrustworthy individuals, in my experience.

"Immoral", residing in Pattaya? Say it isn't so.

• Like 1

Seems to me that JOC has some serious issues he nèeds to work out . I. expect he objects to the German butcher who's wife and daughter work topless in their shop, or perhaps to the girls at Taiwanese. funerals who dance stark naked to give the deceased a happy send_off.Best not to try to impose your doubtful moralities on others lest they start to think you might be a hypocrit just for looking at the picture of the girl showing her boobs through a T shirt
  • Like 1

Arrested is harsh and ridiculous ,but if I ever see my daughters dancing like this I'll call the police myself.

You don't think at nearly 40 years old they should be allowed to make their own choices?

Why not lock up those horny sexpats then?

Hey TV who edited out the picture of the girl in the wet T shirt and a good part of this post, was it the Thai censor or TV staff imposing their views?

This one passed censorship and remains because, well, it's just fabulous! biggrin.png

This one's ok too. LOL. ph34r.png

Hey TV who edited out the picture of the girl in the wet T shirt and a good part of this post, was it the Thai censor or TV staff imposing their views?

This one passed censorship and remains because, well, it's just fabulous! biggrin.png

attachicon.gifpost-158336-0-42163100-1429001694.jpg

This one's ok too. LOL. ph34r.png

attachicon.gifpost-218648-0-36551200-1429003869.jpg

Now I know who stole my bloody hiking boots........yes, yes, fabulous if you like that kind of thing, I prefer the wet T shirt that was censored and my daughters can do what they like. No Victorian moralities for them, although out of 6, I guess 3 would go topless on the beach (but not the 3 Thai daughters who are constrained by Thai hypocrisy)and 2 might occasionally (and unembarrassedly) have shown a bit of flesh when breast feeding.

PS I love the sexy one 3rd right too.

Edited by MiKT
  • Like 1

At the risk of sounding like I agree with the Thai Police, many THAI people are tired of seeing young women thrusting their pelvises back and forth. They wouldn't permit this in much of the USA, why would you think that a more prudish culture would tolerate it? It may amuse you perverted geezers to see young ladies paraded around like cheap whores, but they are not your daughters or sisters......or are they. I don't really want my kids to have this shoved in their faces when they are out trying enjoy the holiday. If THAI people had not been upset about this, the Police probably wouldn't have acted.The Thai people are not impoverished for the amusement of visitors and old drunken perverts who think they reside here.

This should be done to Americans on Spring Break in Florida

The Morals of Americans are terrible and they need God

Moralistic Saddo.

Any suggestions as to which God will benefit them the most, Allah maybe ?

Allah is not a different God Einstein.

So which God is it then? The Abrahamic God, Thor, Hanuman, Zeus, Poseidon or Cheng-huang? Or maybe it`s one of the 7554000678 Gods I didn`t mention?

And Harry talks about morality and brings up the christian God as the way of good morality lol. Either he have not read the Bible, or he is ignorant and just chose to forget about the slavery, slaughtering, raping, killing, hate and the horrible treatment of females. It`s unquestionably the most immoral book I`ve ever come across.

• Like 1

At the risk of sounding like I agree with the Thai Police, many THAI people are tired of seeing young women thrusting their pelvises back and forth. They wouldn't permit this in much of the USA, why would you think that a more prudish culture would tolerate it? It may amuse you perverted geezers to see young ladies paraded around like cheap whores, but they are not your daughters or sisters......or are they. I don't really want my kids to have this shoved in their faces when they are out trying enjoy the holiday. If THAI people had not been upset about this, the Police probably wouldn't have acted.The Thai people are not impoverished for the amusement of visitors and old drunken perverts who think they reside here.

I must have missed the part, where they were "paraded" in front some old farang- pervs.

Maybe you can point out the part in the OP, that states facts like that!

Otherwise, I suggest - since the girls seem not to be under aged or forced into dancing- that you take your indignation elsewhere!

• Like 1

I must have missed the part, where they were "paraded" in front some old farang- pervs.

Maybe you can point out the part in the OP, that states facts like that!

Otherwise, I suggest - since the girls seem not to be under aged or forced into dancing- that you take your indignation elsewhere!

I thought it all sounded like the behaviour of cheerleaders ever present at sporting events in the USA and, increasingly so, everywhere else these days.

Edited by Bluespunk