Online 90-Day Report on Mac?

I know they say officially that only Internet Explorer can be used for the new online 90-day reporting. I just tried via Safari on my Mac and got pop-up message when tried to go to the 90-report site that only IE (which is currently Windows only), can be used. With Safari, that's all you get; you can go no further. However, when I went to the 90-day report page using FireFox on my Mac, yes, the message about IE came up...BUT, after dismissing the message, the browser went to the "agreement" page on the site, which makes me think maybe FF would work on the Mac.

I can obviously go to an internet cafe that has Windows computers to fill out the form. Anyway, I still have a couple weeks until I need to do it.

But: Has anyone been able to successfully submit the report from a Mac, using FF or maybe Google Chrome, or...?

Thx.

There has been a report of using Chrome on a Mac to access online reporting. It should also work with Firefox.

If you have problems you can install an extension for both of them for IE it needed.

I suspect their may also be extension available for Safari.

• Like 2

As a person that has a problem understanding computers for dummies could someone come on here and give us a step by step way of doing the 90 report online. I read the above posts and do not understand extensions user agents and all that other tech talk.

As a person that has a problem understanding computers for dummies could someone come on here and give us a step by step way of doing the 90 report online. I read the above posts and do not understand extensions user agents and all that other tech talk.

If you are running Windows and have Internet Explorer installed you don't need anything.

The same for Chrome and Firefox in most cases.

The post has some info that may help you. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/?p=9297124#entry9297124

I was easily able to get on using Safari on my Mac ... and did so without making any preferences changes or anything else. Also, BTW, Internet Explorer is available for the Mac.

Edited by HerbalEd

I was easily able to get on using Safari on my Mac ... and did so without making any preferences changes or anything else. Also, BTW, Internet Explorer is available for the Mac.

Internet Explorer for Mac was discontinued in 2003.

• Like 1