Pattaya Songkran 'Rule Breaker' found in Soi 6

webfact

Pattaya Songkran “Rule Breaker” found in Soi 6

soi6-3.jpg?39ab56

PATTAYA: -- Thai Social Media Channels are currently alive with chat regarding pictures which have emerged of a scantily dressed Foreign Woman who was seen to expose her Breasts during Songkran Festivities in Pattaya’s famous Soi 6 Bar area.

The incident, which was captured on video shows a woman, thought to be European, wearing lingerie. She is seen dancing provocatively and at-times exposes her breast in public.

Although this type of behavior would not make headlines in many Western nations, here in Thailand it is currently a hot topic as the woman’s actions breaks rules laid down by the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), who have tried to bring some order to this year’s Songkran Festivities.

The rules include a ban on revealing outfits and public exposure which appears to have been broken in this case.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/184154/pattaya-songkran-rule-breaker-found-in-soi-6/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-04-15

Was doesn't TAT inform travel agencies around the world that bikinis and the like are no longer permitted in Thailand. Foreign tourists comming to Thailand actually think they can wear these and then fall foul of the law. They could have planned thier holiday at another destination.

walk down any beach in thailand, any day and u will see western women laying their without their tops on.

I used to stop an explain that here in kamala its a moslem town and that this is NOT accepted but just got tired of the insults given back to me

That looks like a fairly well known farang Katoey that has been seen on the streets of Pattaya for many years.

Hard to tell for sure from the low quality picture, but he usually wears floppy hats and looks to be about the same build, so I would say

the probabilities are quite high that I am correct.

Would that not make this a non issue? Men are aloud to go topless in the beach areas last time I looked.

Was doesn't TAT inform travel agencies around the world that bikinis and the like are no longer permitted in Thailand. Foreign tourists comming to Thailand actually think they can wear these and then fall foul of the law. They could have planned thier holiday at another destination.[/qu

Chooka

Bikinis are allowed they are not banned. The PM only mentioned that they should not wear them if they encourage attacks.

I am sure I am right.

Point being that Songkran has degenerated into exhibitionism and other things in parts of Thailand with it being an excuse for many lewd and non-traditional acts that authorities have frowned upon - and rightly so in my humble opinion.

• Like 2

Was doesn't TAT inform travel agencies around the world that bikinis and the like are no longer permitted in Thailand. Foreign tourists comming to Thailand actually think they can wear these and then fall foul of the law. They could have planned thier holiday at another destination.

Another way of looking at it is, why does the "powers" that be not allow exposed breasts on beaches and parks, think of what it would do to tourism.

The Baht is what is worshiped here is it not?

Such disgusting behavior on the streets in Pattaya, fortunately most of the residents were inside meditating and focusing on noble truths.

A shirtless man is much more disgusting than a topless woman, is it not?

There are plenty of those in Pattaya.