Correct documents for transport of cut trees

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask about this but hopefully someone here can clarify the exact documents needed in order to transport cut tree logs from one location to another? I am in the process of purchasing some trees from a local Thai person who has told me the only documents needed are a bill of sale, a document signed by the local village leader and a document from the local police station stipulating the address where the trees have come from and the delivery address. I dont know the names of the documents he is talking about or whether they will be adequate to avoid any problems. As on the journey there are several police checkpoints along the way I would like to ensure that I have all the correct documentation on hand for the haulage company drivers to show the highway police if they are stopped. Also once I have these documents is there a way to check the authenticity of the documents before I make payment and hire felling and transport company to deliver the trees? I have read that one needs a transport permit or license issued by the transport department to do this.

The trees in question are not teak or other wood used for making furniture, housebuilding etc.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance