Bumgun Self-Enema everyday. Long term effects?

Happy Grumpy

So if one was to commit a little self-enema everyday with the bumgun, about 200-300ml powerfully sprayed up and into where the Sun doth shine, what may the longterm effects be?

After say, 30 years of doing it once daily?

Likely to need nappies due to it or not?

Not sanitary to share that goes without saying but or should I say butt cleaning a small area near the opening daily would probably be OK. Regular real full enemas would cause dependence and health concerns. In other words you wouldn't be able to poo without forcing it.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing

OP -- how old are you? Have you considered added more fiber to your diet? Perhaps a fiber additive like Mucilin?

This could be a real problem if you ever go back to a place where bum guns aren't a standard plumbing fixture.

"....sprayed up and into where the Sun doth shine"

Not trying to be a grammar cop cop but "doth" means that it does shine up there. I'm not saying it doesn't, if that's what you mean, maybe you have a unique situation going on.

• Like 1

I've never understood the attitude people have to their guts. Most of the cells in your body aren't homo sapiens - you're basically outnumbered nearly ten to one by non-human cells. The way to think of "you" is that you are a happy little symbiotic colony: part ape, and mainly poo-parasite. There are people having "fecal transplants" to sort their guts out, and the results for some are close to magic.

So, basically, eat a load of fibre - because that's what "the boys in the boiler room" really like - and leave well alone.

It's not clear to me from the OP whether he's talking about a deeper enema or just a washout of the ending part. Like I said, the washout part isn't really part of your internal digestive system. Some people like it clean there ... use your imagination.

I am getting that he's talking about the integrity of the anus and whether mechanically messing with it all the time might loosen things up there and compromise control of holding stuff in. I doubt there are any long term clinical studies on that question in terms of inserting bum guns daily. My guess is the water isn't the issue but rather the metal and given that's it's only for a very short time, I doubt there would be permanent stretching ... but better ask a doctor who will probably tell you to use ear cleaner bulbs instead.

Anyway, assuming he's talking about a superficial ending cleanout and not going deep, the sanitary part is likely the main concern.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I'm so naive I thought the bum gun was for giving the loo a bit of a clean. It was after five weeks in country - and apropos nothing at all - I mentioned it to my pal and he said, "No you f'kin nugget, they......".

Thank God I hadn't drank from it.

• Like 2

I'm so naive I thought the bum gun was for giving the loo a bit of a clean. It was after five weeks in country - and apropos nothing at all - I mentioned it to my pal and he said, "No you f'kin nugget, they......".

And just when you were going to tell us what it's for, you stop...

You know it's very useful for giving the loo a bit of a clean though.

Not sanitary to share that goes without saying but or should I say butt cleaning a small area near the opening daily would probably be OK. Regular real full enemas would cause dependence and health concerns. In other words you wouldn't be able to poo without forcing it.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not to mention...all the gerbils that would drown.

What is 200 to 300 mi? I'm used to 30 to 80 psi being code. I googled psi to mi and got nothing. I'm sure you folks are not implying not to use a Thai Bum gun as it is one of the major good points about Thailand and used by everyone in Thailand.

I am getting that he's talking about the integrity of the anus and whether mechanically messing with it all the time might loosen things up there and compromise control of holding stuff in.

Yes, in the later years.

Age 35, thinking of two 65 yr olds, one did it every day for 30 years after going for a poo, the other didn't. All other things constant. Would one likely have any issues that the other wouldn't.

I am notsure (and probably don't want to know!) just how he proposes to go about doing this since of course just squirting it at the anus does not result in an enema. For that he would either have to get the head of the nozzle in past the sphincter (ouch) or somehow attach a tube to it and insert that.

Either way, bad idea.

What is 200 to 300 mi? I'm used to 30 to 80 psi being code. I googled psi to mi and got nothing.

ml

It's this weird thing called the metric system.

Only 193 out of 196 countries use it as their standard units of measurement, so I'm not surprised it isn't taught in American schools.

I know that. I googled mi and got nothing and googled mi pressure measurement and got nothing. What does mi mean? Google mi and see what you get. I got mi = mile.