Bumgun Self-Enema everyday. Long term effects?

Happy Grumpy

To sum it up, bottom line as it were, it is very undesirable to do daily enemas. They shouldn't be done by any method unless directed for a specific and hopefully short term medical need.

For cleansing of the immediate internal area to the anus as opposed to actual deeper enemas, use an ear cleaning bulb ... a very small volume of water.

For the latter ... that is only something to do if there is a reason to clean that area (figure it out). Otherwise, leave it be!

Next ...

Edited by Jingthing

To sum it up, bottom line as it were, it is very undesirable to do daily enemas. They shouldn't be done by any method unless directed for a specific and hopefully short term medical need.

For cleansing of the immediate internal area to the anus as opposed to actual deeper enemas, use an ear cleaning bulb ... a very small volume of water.

For the latter ... that is only something to do if there is a reason to clean that area (figure it out). Otherwise, leave it be!

Next ...

Are you saying a bum gun is dangerous? And what is mi? (the key to the issue)

Next ...

Daily enemas are quite safe as long as they are done properly ie don't force the nozzle in.

A lot of hysteria here about nothing really.

And an enema is nothing compared to what some people do in that area!

And what is mi?

Mi think you don't read so good.

I'm trying to understand. Is it a typical Thai hate thread or an actual question. Seems to me that would be decided by the 200 -300mi that you mention in the opening thread.

I know what the metric system is but I and google don't know what "mi" means. You are probably one of those guys who like making fun of old sick people but I really did ask an honest question.

I thought the health forum was not a bar room forum for Thai hating/mocking posts. A bum gun normally does not give a person an enema but I guess that depends on the pressure. I've lived in three countries that don't use the metric system so mi is unfamiliar to me. If mi is in fact a metric measurement.

The WaterSense lavatory faucet specification sets the maximum flow rate of lavatory faucets and faucet accessories at 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) tested at a flowing pressure of 60 pounds per square inch (psi) (common water pressure in most households). It also includes a minimum flow rate of 0.8 gpm tested at a flowing pressure of 20 psi to ensure performance across a variety of different household conditions. But I have no idea what 300mi is?

I think this is a bad idea. The colon, sigmoid, descending, transverse, and ascending are also staffed with normal flora that continue to make recovery of water and other products possible. In this environment the final stools are formed following the final pass and recovery of useful products. It is true that occasional saline and/or coffee enemas reduce weight, clean diverticula, pockets, etc, and may in fact improve overall colorectal health. however, there is no way that the colon was designed to be continuously empties from the outside, of both the desired and unwanted products. I cannot begin to imagine a scenario where a benefit could be asserted and defended. Even if this was for kinky sex i think it would have a deteremintal effect after a time.

I know Yanhee Hospital offers an expensive and effective service for this colonic. I had even been talked into it twice by a stewardess- the craziest first date I ever had! Jingjing. But please measure carefully why you think this is a good idea. I cant imagine a competent doctor advising some benefit to it. Good luck.

• Like 1

And what is mi?

I'm trying to understand. Is it a typical Thai hate thread or an actual question. Seems to me that would be decided by the 200 -300mi that you mention in the opening thread.

I know what the metric system is but I and google don't know what "mi" means. You are probably one of those guys who like making fun of old sick people but I really did ask an honest question.

I thought the health forum was not a bar room forum for Thai hating/mocking posts. A bum gun normally does not give a person an enema but I guess that depends on the pressure. I've lived in three countries that don't use the metric system so mi is unfamiliar to me. If mi is in fact a metric measurement.

The WaterSense lavatory faucet specification sets the maximum flow rate of lavatory faucets and faucet accessories at 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) tested at a flowing pressure of 60 pounds per square inch (psi) (common water pressure in most households). It also includes a minimum flow rate of 0.8 gpm tested at a flowing pressure of 20 psi to ensure performance across a variety of different household conditions. But I have no idea what 300mi is?

The OP clearly says 200-300ml so why are you fixated on mi ?

Milliliters are often written as ml (for short), so "300 ml" means "300 milliliters".

https://www.mathsisfun.com/measure/metric-volume.html

Edited by Don Mega

And what is mi?

The OP clearly says 200-300ml so why are you fixated on mi ?

Milliliters are often written as ml (for short), so "300 ml" means "300 milliliters".

Thanks. So is 200 -300 ml standard faucet water pressure or is it high pressure - enough to cause an enema effect.

For example most people in Thailand when using an unfamiliar bum gun check the pressure first. I didn't do this one time and got an enema. Normally it is only for external washing and not for internal cleansing.

Seems like pressure is pressure whether it be from a container of water high in the air or a bum gun ( in fact feels similar depending on how much water pressure one has in their home plumbing but I don't know ? When I have had colonics the pressure from the gravity and large container of water high in the air at hospital here I had it preformed at seemed to create very much pressure from the large diameter tubes d the set up that was used post-202056-14296080783894_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lumbini

OK I give up on the pressure thing. I understand psi and not the other so I'll give it a rest since no one seems able to quote proper gun gun pressure.

Since a bum gun properly used will not give an enema; in fact it would be impossible to do an enema with most bum guns what is this thread about? Is it just that the OP does not know how to properly use a bum gun? Or is it just another Thai bashing thread because the OP does not understand the basics of the Thai bathroom procedures?

In ten years of bum gunning my way through Thai life and using thousands of bum guns I've only met one that would do an enema.

Your question cannot be answered as water pressure here is generally determined by the pump installed (and how many taps/showers/washing machines etc etc are simultaneously using the water supply) as typically mains pressure is about zero (in my experience).

If Iam home alone and go the big squirt of the bum gun without thinking it damn hear shoots water out my nose.... Iam rarely home alone luckily.

Edited by Don Mega
  • Like 1

OK I give up on the pressure thing. I understand psi and not the other so

God help us all.

So why don't you actually try using a bum gun? No enema effect because not enough pressure. The few that do have that kind of pressure are readily controlled by the angle of wash. Psi or ml are meaningless as the pressure is so low not to matter. Any other questions?

Mi?

Don't think so, thanks.

I was only trying to understand your post. You want to pick a fight with me. I don't know why. I asked you to explain the pressure measurement and you refused.

Turns out it was meaningless as you are just another tourist flabbergasted and stumped by the procedure to use a bum gun that has been mastered by the average Thai 3 year old.

Just out of interest, a question to other posters 'educated' in American educational system.

Do they teach anything about the metric system in American schools? (it is the standard unit of measurement in 193 out of 196 countries, after all)

It's hard to believe that the concept of milliliters would cause so much anguish and confusion within a person.

Edited by Happy Grumpy

Mi?

Don't think so, thanks.

I was only trying to understand your post. You want to pick a fight with me. I don't know why. I asked you to explain the pressure measurement and you refused.

Turns out it was meaningless as you are just another tourist flabbergasted and stumped by the procedure to use a bum gun that has been mastered by the average Thai 3 year old.

Wow really.

The OP never mentioned a pressure measurement but instead a volume measurement.

the 200-300ml was understood by everyone who read the OP except for 1 person (you) whom Iam not sure is ignorant or just stupid and went off on some weird tangent about pressure.

• Like 2

Mi?

Don't think so, thanks.

Wow really.

the 200-300ml was understood by everyone who read the OP except for 1 person (you) whom Iam not sure is ignorant or just stupid and went off on some weird tangent about pressure.

You wrote a very confusing OP. So I googled (200-300ml) Below is what I got at google for first search result.

Tena Lady Mini Plus Incontinence Pads (200-300ml) CASE 10 PACKS 16 (160 Pads)

I asked you for clarification and instead of an answer you decided to make fun of my question. A simple question that you chose to make your cause celebre because everyone told you that there is no way to get an enema with a bum gun.

You persist in your mocking behavior. If you would like to discuss international pressure/volume standards and psi feel free. If you have questions about the American education system feel free to start a topic.

If you would like any more information on your OP and the fact that you are mistaken and a bum gun can not normally be used for an enema; feel free to ask.

Edited by lostoday

Mi?

Don't think so, thanks.

Wow really.

Why would the volume of water have anything to do with an enema and a bum gun? Am I the only one who understands volume has nothing to do with the enema idea? The only way a bum gun can be used as an enema is with high water pressure and inappropriate use of the gun.

Mi?

Don't think so, thanks.

Wow really.

You wrote a very confusing OP. So I googled (200-300ml) Below is what I got at google for first search result.

Tena Lady Mini Plus Incontinence Pads (200-300ml) CASE 10 PACKS 16 (160 Pads)

I asked you for clarification and instead of an answer you decided to make fun of my question. You persist in your mocking behavior. If you would like to discuss international pressure standards and psi feel free. If you have questions about the American education system feel free to start a topic.

If you would like any more information on your OP and the fact that you are mistaken and a bum gun can not normally be used for an enema; feel free to ask.

I gave clarification of ml earlier.

here it is again (click the link below), and as already mention numerous times (and I will say it again cause you do not seem to understand)...the measure of ml has nothing to do with pressure.

Edited by Don Mega
  • Like 1

Mi?

Don't think so, thanks.

Wow really.

You wrote a very confusing OP.

No, he didn't.

I wrote an OP that was understood by everyone except you, and when explained to you numerous times, you still cannot understand it.

Perhaps the metric system is just beyond you.

Either way, let it go before you need 400mg of paracetamol.

• Like 1

Wow really.

You wrote a very confusing OP.

No, he didn't.

I wrote an OP that was understood by everyone except you, and when explained to you numerous times, you still cannot understand it.

Perhaps the metric system is just beyond you.

Either way, let it go before you need 400mg of paracetamol.

Explain where the volume of water can in any way effect an enema? The volume of water has nothing to do with anything. The only way a bum gun could be used for an enema is by having high pressure.

Below is the way the OP explained my question on the meaning of ml

The OP wrote, "Don't think so, thanks.

God help us all.

My Lord.

Where did I ever write 'mi' in the opening post?

Read it again.

Or posts 29 and 31 where I already explained it to you.

ml

It's this weird thing called the metric system.

Only 193 out of 196 countries use it as their standard units of measurement, so I'm not surprised it isn't taught in American schools."

If you can find a volume vs pressure as it applies to this topic I'd sure like you to point it out.