Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

I agree with a poster who said something like "the most attractive women who are available to older expats." Maybe that's Thailand, I don't know.

Just in looks I would rate Vietnamese and S. Korean women above Thais but we all see things differently.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with a poster who said something like "the most attractive women who are available to older expats." Maybe that's Thailand, I don't know.

Just in looks I would rate Vietnamese and S. Korean women above Thais but we all see things differently.

How can you tell the difference between a Korean, Thai and Vietnamese woman? The Thai guards who only let Thai people use the beach can't tell. The Thai immigration people can't tell. The Thai men in any club can't tell. How can you?

the Photo has been rotated (check the writing at the bottom) so the girls could be on the opposite side to thai Traffic & how many girls do you see riding Push bikes in Thailand to much like hard work for a Thai girl..peddling......

Its a file photo from Thai PBS.

It shows Chiang Mai girls riding bicycles in a parade with some sponsorship from Coca Cola.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chiang+mai+beauties+riding+bicycles&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=8dUvVfLDE4GPuASploFo&ved=0CCoQ7Ak&biw=1093&bih=482

These girls are wearing northern style clothes.

For those with Vietnam in mind, they would more likely be wearing an Ao Dai

and would probably shy away from a bicycle parade.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=ao+dai&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=5dcvVbHMBZLhuQTCo4GIBQ&ved=0CBwQsAQ&biw=1093&bih=482&dpr=1.25#tbm=isch&q=traditional+ao+dai&revid=908340601

I am surprised none of our Lanna lads mentioned it.

As an afterthought to johnbarpic's post, many Thai girls peddle, but it's not a bicycle they are pedalling.

Edited by ratcatcher

A country consisting for 80% out of midgets has the most beautiful girls. Some people may have a different opinion about beauty.

I think, at least WE have. (Khmer, showed her the beauty of EU already) tongue.png

10968190_837041239667503_1545704466_n.jp

How can you tell the difference between a Korean, Thai and Vietnamese woman? The Thai guards who only let Thai people use the beach can't tell. The Thai immigration people can't tell. The Thai men in any club can't tell. How can you?

they even smell the same,if you see what i mean

So a Thai academic says "thai women are most beautiful"? hmm surprise surprise!

He's Indian - educated and qualified in India. Appears to have made money out of medical tourism and beauty / health clinics in the UAE, now listed as being US based.

The sort of doctor my old pop used to call a "quack" and would've sold snake oil in the past; and probably a candidate for a tar and feathering!

"How can you?"

I think I would try and speak to them in Thai.

A country consisting for 80% out of midgets has the most beautiful girls. Some people may have a different opinion about beauty.

I think, at least WE have. (Khmer, showed her the beauty of EU already) tongue.png

10968190_837041239667503_1545704466_n.jp

Another Bloke

I wouldn't be surprised if the picture in the OP is actually taken in Vietnam.

No way! That is Thai dress and they are riding on the left side of the road. In Vietnam they drive/ride on the right, and why would they be wearing Thai costume in Vietnam!!

That said, the Vietnamese girls are very lovely, certainly on par with the Thais.

Edited by ChiangmaiRob

Look guys, a I said in a previous post :"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

If your lady touches you in some way (regardless of race or physical beauty), it doesn't matter what other people think she's beautiful to you. That's all that really matters.

My Thai wife often shows me a picture of a lady (or katoy) and asks me if I think she is beautiful. My answer is always "how can I know"? I don't know this person".

BTW my vote for the most generally physically attractive women in the world is Singapore.

Please don't tell my Thai wife that. To me she's obviously number one overall in the universe. She is truly special and I cherish her dearly.

For Sweden, it is considered to be the country with the best looking men and women in the entire world.

he ovviously hasnt been there in a while as its full black people and women wearing burkhas

But the good news is: there are hardly any tourists from "Coronation Street Country" in Sweden.

Everyone his own taste, I see rarely Thai girls that I find attractive. They have no boobs, don't look smart and are too short. They can't stand in the shadow of many Indian, Japanese, Nepalese, Middle East, African women!!!

Thai girls are just average, but attractive for many western men just because they are Asian and mostly because they are 'easy to get' even for the biggest redneck.

exactly !!!!!!!

i sat with many friends one day ( around 10 of us there all ex pats who where in los a good few years ) i told them all that i was bored and sick of thai girls, reason being they were mostly money grabbing cheats and working the bars , if not working the bars then freelance, ok this was pattaya to be honest but the point i am making is , i do not see so many stunners in thailand, even those who are hi - so and are not available , i just find other girls more attractive. some times indepth conversation and chemistry means more than a massage or a cheeky cute non senical immature laugh with a bar girl who speaks little english.

i say to all those guys who think that thai girls are the most attractive , attractive for what ? personality , character, or are they just easy to pay ?

<deleted> be honest !!! at least to yourself coffee1.gif

They speak a different language.

Everyone his own taste, I see rarely Thai girls that I find attractive. They have no boobs, don't look smart and are too short. They can't stand in the shadow of many Indian, Japanese, Nepalese, Middle East, African women!!!

Thai girls are just average, but attractive for many western men just because they are Asian and mostly because they are 'easy to get' even for the biggest redneck.

exactly !!!!!!!
i sat with many friends one day ( around 10 of us there all ex pats who where in los a good few years ) i told them all that i was bored and sick of thai girls, reason being they were mostly money grabbing cheats and working the bars , if not working the bars then freelance, ok this was pattaya to be honest but the point i am making is , i do not see so many stunners in thailand, even those who are hi - so and are not available , i just find other girls more attractive. some times indepth conversation and chemistry means more than a massage or a cheeky cute non senical immature laugh with a bar girl who speaks little english.

i say to all those guys who think that thai girls are the most attractive , attractive for what ? personality , character, or are they just easy to pay ?

<deleted> be honest !!! at least to yourself coffee1.gif

You know it baffles me - I just can't think why a bar fly in Pattaya such as yourself, clearly experienced in the ways of bar girls and 'freelancers', can't find a 'non bar girl' - could it be that a'.non-bar girl' wouldn't be seen dead within a hundred miles of someone like you ?

The first thing I would imagine an intelligent 'non-bar' girl would be looking for is someone who has the grammar skills of someone over 9 !![/quote

Maybe your just like the rest .yea i think so

. . . until they reach age 30 then downhill at an incredible rate.

Is that from BOTH personal observation and experience? - otherwise it's junk science cheesy.gif

You get them to places like Canada "early enough"wub.png and I can show you several Thai women my wife knows in their mid-late forties that are damned sexy STILL..to look at anyway..but they have been in North America a long time. My (Thai-Chinese-educated from decent family) wife is younger than thatcheesy.gif

But Living all your life in Thailand does take its toll I'll grant you that - so you've a decent point, albeit subjective.wai2.gif