Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

I have friends that have been around the world on a motorcycle. I

posed the question to them about who were the sexiest women

in the world. The hands down answer was Columbia. I myself

have traveled extensively in Asia. Chinese women are like men

with long hair. Philippine women have the bodies of a goddess.

Vietnamese women are cute as bugs and smart. Khmer women

have breasts that are beyond belief. Don't know about

Malaysian women, but the fact endless Malaysian men travel to

Sadao to partake of Thai prostitutes does not speak well of them.

And finally, Thai women are best at making you laugh.

I find myself very lucky.

Not only is my wife wife good looking, has a heart of gold, a good mother and wife, but no matter how low or down I am feeling she can make me laugh. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a post above: That (TangMo) is a very pretty Thai girl, but she is 1 in 200. So how many do you need?

Interesting choice of nickname. Tang Mo - watermelon. I wonder if it's referring to the shape of her boobs?

Up to you --

TangoMo2.jpg

t

The best looking and sexiest woman on the planet are French,,,

Maybe -- but those of us here in Thailand may just have to settle for the likes of this:

tangmo_pattaratida_gorgeous_and_sexy_tha

Those thighs remind me of the time I was working in London in a shoe shop, One day i was working alone,and this Thai Girl walked in the shop and asked how much the boots were in the window. I replied 125pounds madam.

To cut a long story short,she did not have the cash ,so I did a deal Sex for the boots

I locked the door and took her to the store room. She kept saying But i dont like Sex!! So we started,after about 3 minuets her Thighs were wrapped around my neck.

I exclaimed, Thought you did not like Sex? She said I dont,I am just trying on the boots!

That's multitasking biggrin.png

Hope the sex test was also fun biggrin.png

If anybody finds that girl in the pic even half attractive I pity you. That's a snap in half, skinny, and totally unattractive whipper-snapper.

You'll need lots of pity:

Tangmo Pattaratida was named the 39th ranked Sexiest Woman Alive by Smartasses.Net on Thursday, March 17th 2011, when the online men’s magazine revealed their ever popular who’s who of the hottest women on the planet.

Tangmo-Pattaratida-Patcharaweerapong-025

Tangmo Pattaratida was named the 39th ranked Sexiest Woman Alive by Smartasses.Net on Thursday, March 17th 2011, when the online men’s magazine revealed their ever popular who’s who of the hottest women on the planet.

Smartasses.net are not very smart then.

Just had a look at that smartasses.net web site........ Now I realize you have been winding us all up. I took it hook-line-and sinker. he he as the site is full

of old boilers a bit like Water-Melone Nice one he he

Just had a look at that smartasses.net web site........ Now I realize you have been winding us all up. I took it hook-line-and sinker. he he as the site is full

Oh well, there's always France.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/817732-thailand-is-among-countries-with-worlds-most-beautiful-girls/page-19#entry9316843

I will concur with this. Thai ladies for the most part are gorgeous smile.png

But also for the most part, shallow and disinterested in anything outside of their little world of food, family, line/fb and shopping. They are mostly very boring after a while.

I deal on a near daily basis with female lawyers and social/political activists around the world. Boring for the most part can be refreshing.

Oh well, there's always France.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/817732-thailand-is-among-countries-with-worlds-most-beautiful-girls/page-19#entry9316843

Yep we also love the hairy legs..... :)

The best looking and sexiest woman on the planet are French,,,

Maybe -- but those of us here in Thailand may just have to settle for the likes of this:

tangmo_pattaratida_gorgeous_and_sexy_tha

Those thighs remind me of the time I was working in London in a shoe shop, One day i was working alone,and this Thai Girl walked in the shop and asked how much the boots were in the window. I replied 125pounds madam.

To cut a long story short,she did not have the cash ,so I did a deal Sex for the boots

I locked the door and took her to the store room. She kept saying But i dont like Sex!! So we started,after about 3 minuets her Thighs were wrapped around my neck.

I exclaimed, Thought you did not like Sex? She said I dont,I am just trying on the boots!

Hey Crabs This is a true story

Well...I most definitely would...

Years ago on my first visit to Thailand,I was invited out for a drink with a mate who had been living in Bangkok for a while.

Someone came approached us, and asked him if he had any naked photos of his wife, he looked shocked and replied NO. The guy said do you want to buy some?

No, that was a Frenchman he asked about the photos

Tangmo Pattaratida was named the 39th ranked Sexiest Woman Alive by Smartasses.Net on Thursday,

March 17th 2011, when the online mens magazine revealed their ever popular whos who of the hottest women on the planet.

Gorgeous girl, is she available for a taste test?

Most forum topics here have TVers slagging Thai males, Thai politicians, Thai police, Thai taxi drivers. Now in this one, we see a fair number slagging--that's an 'L', not 'H'--Thai women... saying that they're dumb, boring, conniving, age poorly etc. Really dumbfounds me why they are here. [And no, this is not an "if you don't like, why don't you leave" post -- I had simply assumed that all the Thai-haters were here for the ladies]

p.s. I used to find Thai women very attractive until a couple of years back when they started painting their eyebrows to look bushier than a man's -- I can't wait for that fashion to pass. Started in Vietnam some years earlier, and they seem to have gotten over it.

The comment most frequently made by my.long term expat friend from new York and Florida.is,

He is here for the cheaper. Living and the abundance of women between 35 and 45 that will have sex with him bedding 2-3/ per week, of all ages.

I personally find his choices well below par, but he is 70, and a d has a steady supply of Konagra......

This is the body of a german girl I recently met in the USA who is 55 years old, dispelling some myths about European and American girls

post-229539-0-80957100-1429470172_thumb.

Why don't we all get a decent picture (old or new) of our own Thai wives and post them?

coffee1.gif

might dig up an ex boy friend or three! publish at your own risk!

That would bother me. I'm not sure I can handle the truth. I only know what I'm told. I think it's true, but to learn different on a forum rather than in person might not be pleasant, even if it's for the best in the long run. Dilemma.

The comment most frequently made by my.long term expat friend from new York and Florida.is,

He is here for the cheaper. Living and the abundance of women between 35 and 45 that will have sex with him bedding 2-3/ per week, of all ages.

I personally find his choices well below par, but he is 70, and a d has a steady supply of Konagra......

This is the body of a german girl I recently met in the USA who is 55 years old, dispelling some myths about European and American girls

Easy to prove you wrong. http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/may/29/how-obese-is-the-uk-obesity-rates-compare-other-countries

Publishing a photo from my gf (an ex-bargirl) might dig up those who were refused by her. The self-esteem of a Farang gives way to all kinds of reasonings why, eg she must be a lesbian if she refused sex with Mr. X or Y. Like Chinese Whispers go...

Edited by micmichd

Nice body for a change, good to see there's exceptions :D

Most forum topics here have TVers slagging Thai males, Thai politicians, Thai police, Thai taxi drivers. Now in this one, we see a fair number slagging--that's an 'L', not 'H'--Thai women... saying that they're dumb, boring, conniving, age poorly etc. Really dumbfounds me why they are here. [And no, this is not an "if you don't like, why don't you leave" post -- I had simply assumed that all the Thai-haters were here for the ladies]

p.s. I used to find Thai women very attractive until a couple of years back when they started painting their eyebrows to look bushier than a man's -- I can't wait for that fashion to pass. Started in Vietnam some years earlier, and they seem to have gotten over it.

Good post Doc, I don't always agree with your opines but I fully agree with you on this one. (except the part about the eyebrows, can't say I have noticed that fashion statement as yet)

I think a lot of the Thai bashers on the forum will whine about anything Thai, it is their modus operandi.

By far the majority of the good friends I have made in Thailand who are happy living there are the ones who prefer to see the good in Thai people and realize we all have faults, even us farangs.

Thai people know they are not perfect, they make jokes about it all the time and can be very critical of their follow countrymen. They don't need some bitter and twisted barstool pilot to remind them.

biggrin.png

Just remember

What you don't see in these gorgeous perfections of femininity,

Is who is counting on her to get you to bite the hook....

Yours truly

Yes, the large families behind are a real problem.

Get them jobs, problem solved.

Free school for children should include free meals if the family's too poor.

Take into account demographic changes in Thailand. The population is quite stable, the families are not that big anymore.

Many Farangs have children with Thai women. Farangs should pay for their children, of course. And, please, leave the children here in Thailand.

Edited by micmichd

You mean eyebrows like the lady below?

post-232807-0-57286900-1429491353_thumb.

Just remember

What you don't see in these gorgeous perfections of femininity,

Is who is counting on her to get you to bite the hook....

Yours truly

Yes, the large families behind are a real problem.

Get them jobs, problem solved.

Free school for children should include free meals.

I'm sure that is a very small family to Thai standard

One girls mother wss the youngest of 11,

Cant read or write at age 52

But sure knows how to spend her daughters money

You mean eyebrows like the lady below?

Oh No not another bloke!!