Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

[quote name="green job" post="9316843" timestamp="1429349577" date="2015-04-18 18:32:57"?

The best looking and sexiest woman on the planet are French,,,

And the most unwashed.

And unshaved

Unshaved where?

Edited by micmichd

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="green job" post="9316843" timestamp="1429349577" date="2015-04-18 18:32:57"?

The best looking and sexiest woman on the planet are French,,,

And the most unwashed.

And unshaved

Unshaved where?

Every where Micm I was together with one for a few years,and spent a fair amont of time in Normandy. dirty toilets dirty hotels lovley woman unshaved unwashed

Great food,I add the best food in the world

If cleanliness is next to godliness, then the French – and especially French women – are among the most saintly in Europe, according to a 2010 study.

Confounding certain longstanding negative stereotypes, a survey by US consulting firm United Minds for Tena (a Swedish manufacturer of personal hygiene products) found that 97% of women in France feel ill at ease going out without having washed their hands or brushed their teeth, compared to 84% of Germans. And 94% of them feel uncomfortable leaving the house if they have not showered, as opposed to only 74% of women in Britain.

If cleanliness is next to godliness, then the French – and especially French women – are among the most saintly in Europe, according to a 2010 study.

Confounding certain longstanding negative stereotypes, a survey by US consulting firm United Minds for Tena (a Swedish manufacturer of personal hygiene products) found that 97% of women in France feel ill at ease going out without having washed their hands or brushed their teeth, compared to 84% of Germans. And 94% of them feel uncomfortable leaving the house if they have not showered, as opposed to only 74% of women in Britain.

More like 50% woman from Britain and 60% Germany My ex kraut wife never shaved under her arms,and her legs looked like a high quality mohair carpet

from Ikea,She had the odor of the St pauli fish markt hamburg,Her voice was as loud as the number 2 engine on the QE2

"Those German girls say some interesting words with the onset of orgasm"

Not in my limited experience. First German-American gf quiet as a Church mouse.

Second German gf was German (from Germany), and she could have an orgasm in less than 5 seconds, so she had to intentionally try hard to not have an orgasm. Probably solving Calculus equations in her head. She also loved to tell me how much bigger her last boyfriend's brother was than mine.

Screw those emasculating b*tches.

Oh, I'm sure the majority of German girls aren't like this, 5555. Riiiiiiigt...

clitoral or vaginal?

Women can have multiple orgasms, so why hold it back?

Yes, the fit of genital sizes is important (s. Kamasutra for details)

Lack of elasticity in f vaginas often make it a one-way development. And at the age of 35 most Farang women are done.

Edited by micmichd

clitoral or vaginal?

Women can have multiple orgasms, so why hold it back?

Yes, the fit of genital sizes is important (s. Kamasutra for details)

Lack of elasticity in f vaginas often make it a one-way development. And at the age of 35 most Farang women are done.

Micm As you say at the age of 35 most Falang woman are done At the age of 12 most Asian woman have been done

"Women can have multiple orgasms, so why hold it back?"

I see you don't have very much experience with women, so I'll explain it to you.

Every woman is not the same. Some women, after an orgasm are done. They want no more stimulation and want to go asleep. More stimulation just pisses them off. I've had more than one like this. Not unique.

Germany is among the countries with the best sauerkraut in the world, Thailand among the countries with the most beautiful girls. I don't need sauerkraut.

Good morning Micm,

All joking aside,there are very beautiful woman in good old Germany. At least they have a brain,and good domestic skills

We all know the original post is such a load of crap. The problem is always the same with the nouveau-riche,they always think they are better

than others.Thais are some of the worst in the world for this, at the moment they are having a good run,but time will tell

"Women can have multiple orgasms, so why hold it back?"

I see you don't have very much experience with women, so I'll explain it to you.

Every woman is not the same. Some women, after an orgasm are done. They want no more stimulation and want to go asleep. More stimulation just pisses them off. I've had more than one like this. Not unique.

I must admit I don't know every woman in the world.

I was raised in the hippy age, and I was only after sex when it came to women. I usually pushed them away when they wanted more than sex, and just hopped to the next one like a butterfly.

Hopefully I changed now, with a new family in the continent of my love. Finally.

Germany is among the countries with the best sauerkraut in the world, Thailand among the countries with the most beautiful girls. I don't need sauerkraut.

Good morning Micm,

All joking aside,there are very beautiful woman in good old Germany. At least they have a brain,and good domestic skills

We all know the original post is such a load of crap. The problem is always the same with the nouveau-riche,they always think they are better

than others.Thais are some of the worst in the world for this, at the moment they are having a good run,but time will tell

Yes, you're right.

The problem with many German women is they make it an either-or thing, either sex or housewife, and many simply run out of shape.

Luckily, I happened to meet one of the sexiest girls around, and she also makes a good housewife and mother. She's always been looking for a man she can rely on, and a father for her daughter. Her teenie daughter ran away to Bangkok, I doubt she gets happy there.

Unfortunately, Thailand is quite racistic itself, and the richer snobs from Bangkok tend to look down on the brown people from Isaan. My gf knows this, but she learned to defend herself and be proud of her roots. I'm proud of her.

Beauty.

Guess beauty is perfect harmony with some surprising textures.

Female perfect harmony would be the sand hour glass shape, textures make up for the personality.

My gf could look perfect if she wouldn't have her personal attitudes, incl some scars. It's these scars and extras that make her attractive to me, without them she would be boring.

Edited by micmichd

• 1 month later...

Beauty.

Guess beauty is perfect harmony with some surprising textures.

Female perfect harmony would be the sand hour glass shape, textures make up for the personality.

My gf could look perfect if she wouldn't have her personal attitudes, incl some scars. It's these scars and extras that make her attractive to me, without them she would be boring.

It's what I call " charm "; charm is never boring and lasts all life ; perfection is boring

my gf is not perfect but she is charming

looks can be decieving

what you see is not what you get many time

white outside black inside has a couple different references in some parts of the world

time can wither a beautiful flower

deciet can be well hidden for a long time

attitudes/moods can change due to several factors physical/mental

to seeki control is said to follow aging normally

its hard to find a partner who gives60+% of the time thus beauty may fad as well as handsome man

WORLDWIDE

• 5 weeks later...

Are they talking about "real" Thai women? Or the bleached Chinese/Thai ones?

Are they talking about "real" Thai women? Or the bleached Chinese/Thai ones full of plastic surgery and colored contact lenses?

post-207884-0-71977300-1437794597_thumb.