Give her a wave as she crosses through Thailand on the way to Mount Everest.

soihok

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish her the best. A 13 year old girl has climbed everest because she had the guts to do it, just because this model has good paintwork and may be well ridden does not mean she cannot do it. I doubt some posting criticism can though.

I wish her the best. A 13 year old girl has climbed everest because she had the guts to do it, just because this model has good paintwork and may be well ridden does not mean she cannot do it. I doubt some posting criticism can though.

I doubt some posting criticism can though.

Spot on harry..but ,i'd say most , not some.

Envy must be a sad emotion to have.

Well, thats it. She made it. End of the road for this trip.

Did she ride all the way? We will never know, but she is there and achieved what she set out to do. So I say, well done VP.

Now......what would you rather be doing ...............??????

8h
  • vaunephanDearest Mt Everest,

Oh my oh my
    How majestically you stand before my eyes
    I've travelled far, I've travelled wide
    I'll never forget this ride of my lifetime

Crossing through 5 different countries on my little scrambler motorbike
    Climbed mountainous altitudes from low to high almost daily with endless rides
    Some days are gloomy, some days bright
    My cheek pads are soaked with sweat and some tears that I've cried

Through temperatures of intense heat, to as cold as ice
    Weathering through massive rains, bumpy tarmac and uphill climbs
    To rocky gravel, downhill corners and in gushing streams I was left behind
    To falling down and getting back up, I'd catch up, it's just a matter of time

Alas, this is the furthest I can get to you
    As 2 days prior to my arrival here there has been a landslide nearby
    It damaged the roads into base camp, preventing me from getting closer to you
    Oh, when mothernature calls, who dare not comply?

A little disappointed, you can hear my little sighs
    But I'm still very thankful because I'm safe and alive
    Though I only get to see you from a far, watching clouds and showers go by
    Through this journey, my heart has been opened and so did my mind

So my journey to you has come to an end, it's time for me to say goodbye
    But all the memories and emotions felt will be with me for as long as Time
    Never say no to adventure, you'll never know what you'll find
    You only live once, live and awesome one and enjoy the ride.
    www.vaunephan.blogspot.sg

I don't really care if it is all theater. Love that base camp pic.

Agree.

Lets see it again.

post-224886-0-11756200-1435590527_thumb.

Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And why not? smile.png

Details irrelevant...

Hottie has an adventure! clap2.gif

End of the day she didn't go solo.

As pointed out earlier in the thread it isn't possible to enter China on your bike on your own.

I do think she was on her own up to Laos though.

Anyway, I am happy she packed that little red dress for the photo. Have to give her a thumbs up.

As pointed out earlier in the thread it isn't possible to enter China on your bike on your own.

Anyway, I am happy she packed that little red dress for the photo. Have to give her a thumbs up.

Caught in the act:

post-143096-0-39873900-1435853305_thumb.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Soihok I agree with you and thanks for starting this topic, Despite my doubts about the whole integrity of her trip ( she has to live with it)

Thumbs up for her and enjoyed following her to that wonderful place in the world.

Caught in the act:

attachicon.gifPhoto Shoot.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist.

Soihok I agree with you and thanks for starting this topic, Despite my doubts about the whole integrity of her trip ( she has to live with it)

Thumbs up for her and enjoyed following her to that wonderful place in the world.

But I thought she was alone!!!!

I know most of us seriously doubted this point and I'm sure we are correct, at least she went there and at least rode 'some' of it when the weather was nice. I for one would love to do this trip. I'm free in October..anyone?

^^

That would be one awesome trip, My schedule would be: Thailand> Burma>I Never Do It Again> Nepal and while in Nepal riding to Pokhara ( starting point of many treks in the Annapurna region) Would love to do the "around Annapurna trek" one more time.

post-143096-0-48618400-1435858136_thumb.

Latest from our 'boyishly good looking" adventure lady.

She says; Full details and photos of my journey has been captured and will be updated on my blog real soon!

All its going to take for me is before and after odometer reading and a close up showing how much her tyres have worn.....smile.png

It took me close to a month to ride from Singapore to the highest region on Earth, Tibet, where Everest stands. And now, I'm boarding the plane where it'll take just a couple of hours to get me back to Singapore.

It's time for me to come home :..)

I miss my family and friends. But words alone can't describe how thankful I am to have received so much support from every single country I have traveled through for this trip.

Singapore - Where Home is, you've been amazing. Thank you for all the messages of encouragement and kind words you have sent me that has helped kept me going all the way.

Malaysia - Thank you to Ministry Of Superbikes for organizing the press conference in KL and its just wonderful meeting bikers from my neighboring country.

Thailand - Your genuine hospitality shown has gone beyond my expectations and I'm so grateful to be able to meet every single person I've met here, from Tourism Thailand to Biker Chicks Thailand, locals and definitely not forgetting the kind bike mechanic and his family who brought my bike back to life and told me to never give up.

Laos - You've taught me that amidst the simplicity of life, there can be pure joy and laughter, that Life can still be thoroughly enjoyed and it has taught me never to take even the simplest thing for granted.

China - You've shown me a side of you I've never seen. Not only did I witness the beautiful side of your country's natural landscapes, but so were the people whom I've encountered. I met kind and helpful ones almost every step of the way here, from cities to villages, many who filled me with so much information and we exchanged WeChat contacts where they urged me to call them should I need any help along the way.

Tibet - You're an eyeopener, a place that has definitely left an impression in my heart with such deep culture and with all the different ethnic groups living together as one is what makes you so unique.

This is a ride of a lifetime I will never forget, and it is filled with so much emotions from precious moments.. it's ‪#‎BeyondEverest‬.

I wished I could cross over to Nepal, where the shipping of my bike would take place too, but ZhangMu (Tibet Border to Nepal) is closed due to the quake. Will continue to ‪#‎pray4nepal‬.

Full details and photos of my journey has been captured and will be updated on my blog real soon!

Singapore, I'm coming home smile emoticon

www.vaunephan.blogspot.sg