Prawit says the military knows who are behind Samui car bombing

webfact

They discovered the bombing linked from North to South.

What in the name of sweet zombie jesus does THAT mean?

it means the thai police are applying the sweet sience of scattology to their methods of crime solving. warn the perps, give them time to flee. notify all news reporters they cannot be found. announce the results of another "thai" are you happy survey, arrest a drunk russki that passed out demanding vodka at 06:00 hrs at a 7/11. then start on the next scandal. :-)

We all know which group gave the orders to plant this bomb just waiting for them to be arrested.

Why not buy them plane tickets as well so they can casually leave the country. It gives them time to update their passports as well.

If they had not already left the country they sure as hell have now. "Thank you Boss for telegraphing to us in code, giving us the chance to get out, we'll pay you back in greng jai".

For god's sake, why do they always mouth off in this way??

I'll make it simple for you.

The bombing was ordered and paid by red leaders in the North that employed people from the South to carry on the attack.

Simple enough for you?

and you know this because???

.....the police have said so!!

Pssssttt...:-? I seriously think that Costa is the general

Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan said today that security authorities now know who are behind the car bomb attack at Central Festival Samui shopping plaza.

But still security is only closing in on them ... no actual arrests.

crazy.gif <deleted> me.

So why is this person telling the media this

Why do they not just let the people in charge of the investigation do their job, collect evidence, determine who are responsible then let them be arrested?

Why always the blah blah blah ... do they like seeing the press clips on the news?

or are they giving the culprits a heads up that it is time to head to Singapore?

Just arrest the supposed suspects - question them - keep their passports (for once) - not beat the shit out of them for confession- if guilty charge them if not release them - sorry forget that I live in LOS

BTW what is happening with the Myanmar blokes accused of killing 2 Brits

The bombing was ordered and paid by red leaders in the North that employed people from the South to carry on the attack.

Simple enough for you?

and you know this because???

Because the only 'organised' terrorists I am aware of in Thailand for the last 10 years are Muslims and the UDD.

All the evidence so far does not point to the Muslims.

The Army keep quiet because as soon as they accuse red-shirts, all the weasels start revving them up saying the Junta don't want reconciliation and then the simple folk start regurgitating the rhetoric across social media in their pre-school manner. Hence they have learned to keep quiet until they get the people behind it.

If someone hits you in the face again and again, how long would it take you to work out that when you get hit again, it is probably the same person doing it ?.

• Like 1

Simple enough for you?

Simple answer from a Simpleton.

• Like 2

He didn’t elaborate but assured that all individuals involved in this bombing plot have been known
He also said the police have information that old time politicians were involved, adding if evidence implicated the, they would be surely arrested.

Simple enough for you?

It's really a close race between you & the junta propaganda team as to who speaks more BS.

Simple is an adjective often used by others re the former.

The last thing the Junta want is for these perpetrators to escape. They need to set an example that law and order prevails. At the very least to offer solace to the majority that they are safe from the terrorist threats.

I am sure it is not far from Prayuts mind that Human Rights Watch stated "Growth in the country’s economy has ground almost to a halt, with tourists and investors taking fright. That could help unite disparate political factions — a nightmarish scenario for the junta" I might add that Wheeler of the International Crisis Group stated “The economy is important and could eventually bring people out to create a united front against the Junta,

So with these entities (that happen to be backed by thaksin and red shirts) all saying that a destroyed economy will unite people in the streets to remove the military led government would certainly make Prayut very worried and the last thing he needs is more attacks like this to destabilize his government.

Good like in finding the culprits and I hope they are brought to justice swiftly for the sake of the country.

Simple enough for you?

Simple answer from a Simpleton.

Pick the UDD supporter. Yep, they are one doing the condescending.

Just can't help yourself heay.

People truly do mirror the party they support.

Beat any monks up lately?

I use this same tactic on my kids, I look at them both and say "I know who did it" what have you to say. Works every time but I don't think it's very good to use on bombers.

I will have to remember that with my kids. Though by default they are both Bombers supporters too.

I'm sorry but that crap about 80% finished is nothing but hot air without some previous statistics directly related to the case to back it up. God I hate to be this brutal... but Thai officials don't seem to be able to do much more than shoot off their mouths about anything regarding anything.

You are not being brutal just brutally honest and accurate and quite correctly so.