Imposter lady boy arrested

Thaivisa News

Nakhon Ratchasima:- A lady boy has been arrested for having allegedly pretending to be a beautiful woman to cheat a Thai man out of Bt600,000 with a marriage promise.

Thanatcha Plungklang, 29 a resident of None Sung district in Nakhon Ratchasima, has been arrested after he has allegedly deceived Anek Sisuwan, 33, that he is a woman, Pol Maj Monthon Hongklang, an office of Jorhor police station said.

Anek filed a complaint with police that Thanatcha pretended to be a woman by using a beautiful woman’s portrait as his profile photo on a social network.

Anek said he chatted with Thanatcha online for four months, thinking he was a woman. Later on Thanatcha told him that his mother was living abroad and was worried about his expense and daily life.

Thanatha told Anek that if Anek provided him monthly allowance the mother would repay him later.

Anek said he believed Thanatcha because he sounded like a real woman when he made the voice calls via the chat program.

After he has been paying monthly allowance to Thanatcha for a while, Anek was told that Thanatcha’s mother allowed the two to get married.

Thanatcha demanded Anek to wire him Bt634,600 for buying a wedding ring. Anek said he used all of his saving and borrowed some money from friends to make the amount that was transferred to Thanatcha.

But when he wanted to meet Thanatcha in person, his demand was always rejected, prompting him to sense something had gone wrong.

Anek said he used the profile photo of Thanatcha to do a search on Internet and found out that many men had fallen victims to Thanatcha.

Monthon said police would like victims of the lady boy to come forward and file complaints.

Thanatcha was charged with violating the Computer Crime Act and pretending to be someone else.

"A lady boy has been arrested for having allegedly pretending to be a beautiful woman" Isn't that what they ALL pretend to do then?

Exactly. Does this mean all ladyboys will be arrested now ? whistling.gif

So I get that lots of we farang leave our brains at the Immigration Counter at the Airport, but where did thisn poor local leave his brain?

He was using the fine product that millions of years of evolution has endowed him with, honed to perfection by the Thai education system and operated by the dangly bit between his legs.

600,000 for a wedding ring?

That is about 30 Baht of gold. The ladyboy must have powerful fingers to carry that much on one of them.laugh.png

• Like 1

I was expecting the 'Impostor ladyboy" to have actually been a woman smile.png

That's what I thought too. rolleyes.gif

If it's not a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman, 'impostor ladyboy' is redundant.

Edited by cruisemonkey
  • Like 1

Anek filed a complaint with police that Thanatcha pretended to be a woman by using a beautiful woman’s portrait as his profile photo on a social network.

Shaking head here! Hard to believe people can be so gullible...

Sending monthly allowance, then 634600 for a wedding ring for someone you never actually met in real... sounds... very dumb... I would bet the didn't have a girlfriend for a long time, was in deep depression and was not very sociable, that's the only explanation I can find...

I am available to send money. Currently have 600,000 plus, but need the ugliest lady boy in the entire world (as I never trusted cute lady boys).

If you are, as above, you may take all my money. Please send private email.

ladies are not allowed to reply......and imposters...bugger off.