Condos in Patong for long-term rent (6-12months)

LoveThaiGirls

Sorry if wrong forum, this is for Patong so I figured most relevant.

I'm looking for condos around Patong to rent for 6-12 months. It's incredibly hard to search google due to the sheer number of SEO sites directing to one or two big name projects, so struggling to find an index/directory with recent listings. I figured it may be easier to just ask on here in case anyone knows anyone renting or a good website to use.

Aiming for around 20-25k with a/c, pool, internet (not shared wifi) - if anyone knows any websites or people renting, please let me know.

Thanks.

I already live here, but you can't just walk up to a condo because each of the units will be privately owned, so you need to know which of those owners are renting.

That is exactly what you need to do.

Not all the units are privately owned many are still owned by the developer there will also be a notice board with available private rentals.

just go to the reception.

I "walked up to a condo" when I got here little over a year ago. You can most certainly do that. I got a long term lease for 10000 a month. Just drive around and go to each of them. There is always an office on site. Check out Kathu many newer condos.

Yeah Kathu has some nice condos (and cheaper) but I want to be this side of the hill and close to Jungceylon (generally means I can walk to most places instead of renting a bike). Phuket Villa condos are relatively new, and has a pool and gym, so I'm trying to find owners there that are renting out.

sorry to gatecrash this thread,but save starting a new posting.

I am hoping to get a rental in Chertanglay for 4 months mid november till mid march around 20000 baht month,is the rental market similar there...?

eg,as suggested dont panic just be patient and drive around etc.

Thanks