New Rules.............again?

3x 7/11s in my town, so it's not as far out in the sticks as I sometimes imply smile.png

But I think I'd have a lot more success doing my reports online rather than at 7/11 lol

Anywho, back on topic smile.png I'll hopefully applying for my WP next month, which should help get me back upto date with any new processes etc

Good luck Sly, Amnat along with many other offices aren't yet operational for online reporting.

Firstly they said April, then May, now July. I don't think they know, so until you get it confirmed carry on with the mail reporting thumbsup.gif

The 1st is a national holiday?

Nah it's only a public holiday for some industries (factory workers I think). The Tuesday is a public holiday though (coronation day from memory), and the military have apparently given the Tuesday off to the same industry that have the Friday off (so a 5 day weekend for them).

Although we're actually teaching special classes anyway, so they want us to work on the Tuesday anyway (they are yet to confirm if it'll be a day in liue, our hourly rate or simply a gesture of kindness lol).