Single Farang Men In Bkk Not Looking For Thai Gf

buzziebaby

Are there any ??? Where would be the best place to meet them ?

Thanks

Not many are actually girlfriends in the common sense of the word but most might take home a girl every now and then.

To answer your question though you could try one of the Irish pubs on Sukhumvit or Silom or even Q Bar/ Bed Supper club

guys you might not know where to look! farang hang out with farang usually, so ... I would say: Q pub for example and novotel in Bangkok, or in Pattaya some beaches and some other spots like ocean marina, that only if you have a boat! :o If nothing work maybe starting such place would be a good business!

Actually they do exist. Someone advised well about Bed Supperclub, Q-bar, and Khao San Road. The Irish Xchange on Convent, and O'Reiley's nearby, Witches Tavern on Thong Lo, especially Weds. nights, Sandika (spelling) also on Thong Lo, and the Starbucks and Au bon Pain on Thong Lo and Siam. The food court and Kinokuniya bookstore in Siam Paragon is good as well.

Have fun :o

*edit: and there a couple of afterhour spots as well, but I haven't been there lately: Josephines and Glow on Suk, but I forget where. I'm always a little blurry and with friends by the time I get to those places.

Edited by kat

Stupid responses by some. Not all guys want a relationship with someone who has nothing at all in common with them, can't engage in an decent conversation and considers 'face' more important than moral values.

You will find them at all the usual nightclub haunts posted, also Cheap Charlies (actually there will be a few there tonight as it happens), at chamber networking functions, especially European Young Professionals and Bangkok Young Professionals, and in sporting clubs such as Southerners.

There are plenty...

Stupid responses by some. Not all guys want a relationship with someone who has nothing at all in common with them, can't engage in an decent conversation and considers 'face' more important than moral values.

And is that an intelligent reply???

Generalisation is so easy, isn't it? :o