Preventing homosexuality in Thailand

Warhammer820

I'm pretty sure it was Testosterone, but it makes no sense at all. You can't prevent when somebody likes the same gender.

it's your right to know what they injected him.If you have the time, please take your wife, see the doctor and confront them.It's also possible that they injected a placebo.Please inject some brain into the teachers skull. Please see

:http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/testosterone-replacement-therapy

What Causes Low Testosterone?

As a man ages, the amount of testosterone in his body gradually declines. This natural decline starts after age 30 and continues throughout life. Other causes of low testosterone levels include:

Edited by lostinisaan

Iran has a pretty good deterrent, it's called hanging!

Iran's policy is pretty strange.

It is not legal to even exist as gay man there but it is legal to get a sex change and the state will even pay for it.

So some gay men there who aren't the slightest big inclined to be transgender are going for the operation instead of the alternative.

Cut it off or die ... I think most men would day die actually.

They have the second highest number of sex change operations.

After Thailand.

Edited by Jingthing

I kind of figured it was testosterone, but not really sure just thoought some of you in Issan might have heard about something like this. This happened maybe a little over 10 years ago. My wife said he was acting feminine, so they just took him to the doctor it inject him with hormones. With that being said, I'm going to be very careful when my child is born about what happens when the child is with her mother.

Edited by Warhammer820

I did not know this was an issue in Thailand.

I have always been impress by the lack of homophobia I see here in Thailand.

I have never lived in an area where homosexuals and transexuals are so well accepted, and I am from the San Francisco bay area!

It is one of the things I respect Thai people for.

I could see this happening in right winged America where people fear anyone "different" from themselves.

But in Thailand? Seriously?

Could this possibly be a "troll post" ???

• Like 1

This happened maybe a little over 10 years ago.

Thank you for bringing this important issue so promptly to our attention!

Troll, troll trollidy troll

I'm 25 and just found out about this story, how else was I supposed to tell you guys? But no, this is an actual serious post.

• Like 1

I have never lived in an area where homosexuals and transexuals are so well accepted, and I am from the San Francisco bay area!

I could see this happening in right winged America where people fear anyone "different" from themselves.

A lot of the "tolerance" that foreigners notice here is very superficial.

There is definitely homophobia in Thailand that deeply hurts Thai sexual minorities.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1421901413&section=14&typecate=06

There is definitely homophobia in Thailand that deeply hurts Thai sexual minorities.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1421901413&section=14&typecate=06

yep when i asked my middle classed bangkok thai g/f about thai societies general open tollerance of lady boys, gay ect. she said it was accepted as long as it wasnt in 'your' family. not her veiw but what she saw

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Indeed. I was really surprised at the anguish a Thai friend went through in trying to tell her family she way gay. This is a professional lady with degrees from American universities and very clever and nice. Thankfully all now seems calm and she has a regular partner. One of my daughter's dance teachers is gay and her tomboy partner is a medical doctor. Yet it noticeable they get isolated at one or two receptions where we've all been.

For a country that is very tolerant towards men having second wives, giks, etc; and ladies having their own sexual adventures, as well as whores, there seems quite a of homophobia.

In the UK they would arrest you & coerce you into chemical castration with estrogen even if you were a certified genius who helped to end World War II and created the groundwork for modern day computers. And after they managed to kill the gay out of you, you got an official royal pardon for being uncooperative and dying.

[Alan]Turing was prosecuted in 1952 for homosexual acts, when such behaviour was still criminalised in the UK. He accepted treatment with oestrogen injections (chemical castration) as an alternative to prison. Turing died in 1954, 16 days before his 42nd birthday, from cyanide poisoning. An inquest determined his death a suicide, but it has since been noted that the known evidence is equally consistent with accidental poisoning.[8] In 2009, following an Internet campaign, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown made an official public apology on behalf of the British government for "the appalling way he was treated". Queen Elizabeth II granted him a posthumous pardon in 2013.[9][10][11]

Understand that Electric Shock Therapy worked pretty well in the 1950's and even early 60's in Australia.

Then in the 70's a certain State Premier who was noted for wearing Pink Shorts into Parliament House in Adelaide, "Decriminalised Homosexuality." Some were worried at the time that he might have in fact, made it Compulsory!

• Like 1

Asked the wife recently what she'd do if our son grew up to be a bandit.

She said he wouldn't be for long as she'd beat it out of him. Made me laugh.

no my friend imo it made you laugh cos going by that post you and your wife are ignorant biggots.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

What about the ladyboys? It's a 3rd gender in thailand.

Interesting topic. Never mind hetero or gay or lesbian: What psychological or medical reasons makes a (mostly) young man decide to turn into a "ladyboy". Knowing well. that his professional career will end before he/she has reached the age of 30. Also knowing, that by leaving the "Man Macho Privilege" in Thailand, he has willingly accepted to step down in the social order within Thai society.

Hetero or gay is easy, but why wanting to be both in the same body at the same time?

Cheers.

Being an actual transgender person isn't generally a choice. Toddlers are even sometimes reporting this problem. Being addressed as a boy and insisting they are a girl. Not to be taken seriously a few times but if said all the time a strong sign there really is a gender identity issue. Now Thai culture is unique of course so I wouldn't suggest all or most persons who identify as Thai "ladyboy" were actually like that.

• Like 1