US teen faces life term for killing Australian man out of 'boredom'

webfact

Why waste tax payers money to keep scum like this alive, and lethal injections are not the solution. Make a show by having the guy executed in public by slow shooting. There is no need to show humaness or kindness to low life forms like these. Make a public stance by letting them suffer in public , let them weep and cry in pain before dying slowly. If possible, the parents (or rather animals) that bore these scum should also be executed along with them.

There are hundreds of miscarriages of justice involving murder around the world, incl the USA. That's why the death penalty is not only morally wrong, it is ineffective and it often results in the execution of the wrong person.

In this case it is 100% fact of evil deed done

So for me no second thoughts of putting down sick beast

He posted on Twitter that he was going to find a white person and kill them prior to doing this.

100% racially motivated, and 100% pure hypocrisy for not charging with a hate crime.

That sounds awful.

However I'm not sure what the point is as the prosecutors won the case and got a life term.

A life term isn't enough?

Hate crime conviction would have done what in this case?

http://www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com/hate-crimes

This rubbish hardly ever happens in australia because of gun control. the only plus side to civilians bearing arms is a deterent on invasion.

You were implying "home invasion", yes?

As to "country invasion", civilian gun ownership doesn't seemed to have done much to quash the illegal migration to the U.S. that's continuously occurring.

That is because the Mexicans are at least as well armed as the Americans.

Why waste tax payers money to keep scum like this alive, and lethal injections are not the solution. Make a show by having the guy executed in public by slow shooting. There is no need to show humaness or kindness to low life forms like these. Make a public stance by letting them suffer in public , let them weep and cry in pain before dying slowly. If possible, the parents (or rather animals) that bore these scum should also be executed along with them.

In the U.S. system, enforcing the death penalty is more expensive than lifetime imprisonment.

Beyond that, what you are advocating for is barbarism. Suggest you watch an ISIS video or something ... might quench the blood lust.

Bullshit.

In the U.S. system, enforcing the death penalty is more expensive than lifetime imprisonment.

Beyond that, what you are advocating for is barbarism. Suggest you watch an ISIS video or something ... might quench the blood lust.

Bullshit.

I can appreciate skepticism about this matter but you don't need to be a CENSORED about it, OK?

Cost[edit]

Recent studies show that executing a criminal costs more than life imprisonment does. Many states have found it cheaper to sentence criminals to life in prison than to go through the time-consuming and bureaucratic process of executing a convicted criminal. Donald McCartin, an Orange County, California Jurist famous for sending nine men to death row during his career, has said, "It's 10 times more expensive to kill [criminals] than to keep them alive." [90] This exclamation is actually low according to a June 2011 study by former death penalty prosecutor and federal judge Arthur L. Alarcón, and law professor Paula Mitchell. According to Alarcón and Mitchell, California has spent $4 billion on the death penalty since 1978, and death penalty trials are 20 times more expensive than trials seeking a sentence of life in prison without possibility of parole.[91] Studies in other states show similar patterns.[92][93]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_debate_in_the_United_States

Now if this took place in Australia, where a black in Australia killed a white backpacker, would there be outrage, because it definitely would not be an Aboriginal, it would be one of them other fellows from the same place America got these other fellows.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Good to see that USA gives out long jail time............In Europe this creep would be back on the street again after 10 years.

In Australia, With the help of clever lawyers, A guilty plea on manslaughter, 2 to 3 years max Imprisonment, They would bring up allsorts, His father growled at him as a child, He didn't have enough sugar on his cornflakes, He had trouble fitting in to society, He had a little too much speed that day, The clever defense lawyers have the ability to make the jury feel sorry for the perpertrator , , And many times they fall for it . Sad but true. A lot of oxygen thieves walking the streets in Australia, That should never see the light of day, !

Never had experience in an oz court have you.

A jury does not have a say in sentencing. A jury does not consider any circumstances.

A judge decides what whether the jury should decide if it is murder or manslaughter. The jury decides what the accused is guilty of. Then the judge determines the sentence. The jury has no say in the sentence.

So. No. The jury does not fall for it as they are not invoved in it.

Please do not pass your uneducated bias off on things you know nothing about.

A teen black lady running around with a gun and being bored. Says it all.

I wonder what else she does (did) in her free time?

Yeah, and the police have to deal with scum like this.

Well yes, isnt that what police are trained and paid to do?

If you dont want to deal with it then dont become a police officer. Simple really.

There are hundreds of miscarriages of justice involving murder around the world, incl the USA. That's why the death penalty is not only morally wrong, it is ineffective and it often results in the execution of the wrong person.

You are right there are miscarriages of justice but in this case its pretty cut and dry he killed a whitey just because he could and was bored. Execute him no miscarriage of justice there.Your arguement only applies where there is reasonable doubt

The African-american community in USA should take their part of the blame, for not cleaning up their community's love affair with gangsterism, crime and thuggery. Until that happens, they will have to accept that they will be treated with suspicion by most non-blacks.

eaxactly

Now if this took place in Australia, where a black in Australia killed a white backpacker, would there be outrage, because it definitely would not be an Aboriginal, it would be one of them other fellows from the same place America got these other fellows.

Although unusual there have been murders of white Australian men in relatively recent times by Aborigines e.g. Bill Rowe, Leon Robinson and Andrew Farrugia.

• 2 weeks later...

He posted on Twitter that he was going to find a white person and kill them prior to doing this.

100% racially motivated, and 100% pure hypocrisy for not charging with a hate crime.

That sounds awful.

However I'm not sure what the point is as the prosecutors won the case and got a life term.

A life term isn't enough?

Hate crime conviction would have done what in this case?

http://www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com/hate-crimes

Would have done nothing. However it's pure hypocrisy for a crime that was clearly carried out in a way that satisfies hate crime legislation not to be prosecuted as such.

Fraudulent self-described black community organizers and leftist "human rights" boguses like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, BO, and the like, pull out the race card when it is convenient for them...but flat out look the other way at publicly admitted racially motivated incidents like these.

I have noticed that the victim was white and the perpetrator black

..but don't expect any protests a la Ferguson.

That would be racist.whistling.gif .

Yes . . . just reinforces that some individuals primarily from a certain race place very little if no value on human life. I have even worked on case where a black guy killed another black guy over a piece of chicken. They were drinking and the victim refused to give him a piece of chicken so he shot him. The murderer had money in his pocket . . .

There are many evil white people and people from other races out there, but most of their crimes seem to usually involve something of more significance that a piece of chicken or boredom.

Yes . . . just reinforces that some individuals primarily from a certain race place very little if no value on human life. I have even worked on case where a black guy killed another black guy over a piece of chicken. They were drinking and the victim refused to give him a piece of chicken so he shot him. The murderer had money in his pocket . . .

There are many evil white people and people from other races out there, but most of their crimes seem to usually involve something of more significance that a piece of chicken or boredom.

Does skin color have an effect on how a individual values human life?

Apparently so. Look, it is time to cut through all of the political motivated bs and start addressing or confronting problems head on. Stop sugar coating stuff. Discuss intelligently and objectively what's up. And yes, after being a lawyer for over 20 years I can say without equivocation what I said is true.

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt you know ... its only racism when the racist is White ...

Whiny whites with persecution complex. As laughable as it is pathetic.

Hope the toad who shot the man does his time hard.

It's perfectly understandable to want to kill an Australian because they bore you, it's criminal and evil to act on the sentiment.

What this black guy did to this white family was pure evil. He held the family hostage, tortured the 10 year old boy, brutally killed the family and their maid, set them on fire and left in a stolen Porsche all for a little bit of money. He jack off, get a freaking job and you won't have to steal. No reason to torture a child and kill everyone.

Any wonder why police are on edge dealing with certain types that are basically animals capable of acting this way . . .

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/21/quadruple-homicide-dc-suspect/27715321/

What this black guy did to this white family was pure evil. He held the family hostage, tortured the 10 year old boy, brutally killed the family and their maid, set them on fire and left in a stolen Porsche all for a little bit of money. He jack off, get a freaking job and you won't have to steal. No reason to torture a child and kill everyone.

Any wonder why police are on edge dealing with certain types that are basically animals capable of acting this way . . .

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/21/quadruple-homicide-dc-suspect/27715321/

But I dont think the amount of Melanin an individual has in the skin has any effect on his/her behaviour. Edited by BKKBobby

But I dont think the amount of Melanin an individual has in the skin has any effect on his/her behaviour.

Of course not. It is always someone's fault that certain races stop going to high school classes, drop out, fail to get GEDs, decide not to go to college, commit crimes and then cannot get a job because they have no education and a criminal history. Oh, and I forgot, they don't really commit more crimes. They are just set up and picked on. Everyone in jail is innocent.

Edited by F430murci

But I dont think the amount of Melanin an individual has in the skin has any effect on his/her behaviour.

Of course not. It is always someone's fault that certain races stop going to high school classes, drop out, fail to get GEDs, decide not to go to college, commit crimes and then cannot get a job because they have no education and a criminal history. Oh, and I forgot, they don't really commit more crimes. They are just set up and picked on. Everyone in jail is innocent.

If you let 100000 white toddlers from rich, stable and well educated familys trade places with black toddlers from poor, unstable and uneducated familys - you will see that skin colour doesnt have any effect on an individuals behaviour. A statistically significant amount of the black individuals will get a degree, goob job and live a life as decent citizens while a statistically significant amount of the white individuals will end up as criminals, drug addicts, homeless and prostitutes.

Edited by BKKBobby

If you let 100000 white toddlers from rich, stable and well educated familys trade places with black toddlers from poor, unstable and uneducated familys - you will see that skin colour doesnt have any effect on an individuals behaviour. A statistically significant amount of the black individuals will get a degree, goob job and live a life as decent citizens while a statistically significant amount of the white individuals will end up as criminals, drug addicts, homeless and prostitutes.

Nah. Black male high school drop out rate is around 50%. They have access to free school, free transportation to school and free food at school. The refusal to go is due a personality trait.

Your and their attitude which wants to blame everyone and everything but themselves is the problem, self defeating and only perpetuates their failure and inability to integrate and be successful. Perhaps one has to be smart enough to graduate to comprehend this concept.

Why would there be protests similar to Ferguson?

A person was convicted for murder.

This had nothing to do with police actions.

True enough - no police involved.

However, if the victim was black or moslem and the killer white non moslem then there would probably have been allegations of racist or religious motivation.

It does seem that in some Western countries the words racists and religious bigots are only applied to white non moslem people - regardless of whether they are Atheist, Christian, Jew or whatever.

Actually, a lot of times, if the victim was Asian, authorities don't label the crime racially motivated either.

Nah. Black male high school drop out rate is around 50%. They have access to free school, free transportation to school and free food at school. The refusal to go is due a personality trait.

Your and their attitude which wants to blame everyone and everything but themselves is the problem, self defeating and only perpetuates their failure and inability to integrate and be successful. Perhaps one has to be smart enough to graduate to comprehend this concept.

Don't forget the incredibly high rate of single mother black families, often several different fathers, none of whom accept responsibility for raising their offspring.The children grow up with no male role model so they look to joining a gang to get a sense of belonging and support. I guess that's whitey's fault as well. As you so rightly point out, blacks need to take a long hard look at themselves instead of blaming everything on the white man.

If he lives to be 86, he will have been in prison 70 years. In NY, it's about $60k/yr to keep a prisoner. In OK, let's say it's $50k/yr.

That's $3.5 million ($135/day) to keep the bored punk in prison for the rest of his life. I don't advocate he should be killed. However,the cost/prisoner/year in the US is outlandish. I assume that includes medical, all dental work, 3 meals/day, exercise yard with facilities, cable TV, computer, clean sheets, library. That's a lot more than 20% of law-abiding Americans get each day - who are trying to get jobs, make a living, raise kids.