Yingluck, son visit Nakhon Phanom

Lite Beer

"Phu Thai ethnic origin" ?

Anyone who can explain this gem in the article?

BTW it should be obvious and clear for all to see that a simple trip with lots of Pheu Thai former MPs is indeed totally non-political, just like the inspection trips then PM Yingluck made to the North January 2014.

• Like 2

If she ever goes to jail, I want to see how many Pheu Thai members will be visiting her.

I was in a good mood up to when I read the article about her.

I wish her and her brother disappear from this earth.

more costas drivel

she will be judged, by history, far more kindly than your 'hero' costas

Another Yigluck supporter emerging from a cave

Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her son Supasek Amornchat. She was accompanied by former deputy prime minister Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisarn and former deputy finance minister Tanusak Lek-uthai.

Mr Paijit, who is also leader of former Pheu Thai MPs of the Northeast, said Ms Yingluck’s trip had nothing to do with politics. She visited the province as an ordinary a citizen. He denied as untrue earlier reports that Ms Yingluck would make an inspection trip to see development projects initiated by the Thaksin Shinawatra administration, adding that the visit was without a political agenda.

yeah, right.... a ordinary citizen does get a 500 people welcome ....bah.gif And travelling together with all former cabinet ministers.... who the flip is she kidding....???

This is just a very unfortunate result of lifting the marshal law, and "the reds" are gathering their forces again......

and here was me hoping this silly C_W was going to stay out of the politics as promised.... coffee1.gif but hey politicians you cant trust them... coffee1.gif give me a General at any time.... wai2.gif

• Like 1

Keep the articles coming about the best PM Thailand has ever had as a bonus she is hot for a PM.

Would you care to explain exactly how you came to the astounding conclusion that she was the best PM Thailand as ever had?

Her Economic management was the best thailand has ever had.

The rice scheme was a success for farmers... If this was another country it would be called social welfare or social security.. Something a lot of members here are on.

We will not see that with any other governments.

Plus she is hot...case closed... Would definatley get my M!lf on with her.

Sent from my c64

Why do you think the rice scheme was a success for farmers?

Did you read the World Bank report that noted how little actually went to any farmer and how the poorest didn't qualify? A huge amount of money is unaccounted for and seemingly there was corruption at many levels within the running of the scheme. It another country it would be called a scam, fraud or con trick.

Seeing how she never attended parliament, or committees she was supposed to chair; or deliver any financial reports on the economy preferring to leave it to her bother's appointed finance minister, a self admitted liar, what makes you think her economic management was the best Thailand ever had?

There does appear a hole in the region of 700 billion baht she hasn't yet explained - other than too say she's done nothing wrong, is innocent, knows nothing and came from election.

She's a perjurer and serial liar who swore an oath on becoming PM and then hardly ever attended parliament, handed over control to her non elected criminal brother who even picked the cabinet, and was an embarrassment when speaking at conferences or rare press interviews - in Thai or English!

Your taste in females is up to you - but I don't find middle aged mum's especially "hot" personally, even when expensively groomed, clothed and jeweled.

If she ever goes to jail, I want to see how many Pheu Thai members will be visiting her.

more costas drivel

We've seen Yingluck over 3 years. The current PM for several months.

History will judge them based on fact - not the re-written history the Shin PR machine would like it to be.

A liar who simply didn't attend parliament, meetings even when the chair, made more trips overseas than any other PM, and who allowed a non elected criminal fugitive to dictate policy, make decisions and even pick the cabinet, sometimes which he re-shuffled as he wanted without even telling her beforehand. She led a party that cheated parliamentary procedure even though they had a majority of seats and refused to abide by the law or accept court rulings that didn't suit them. It might be noted she was slow, almost reluctant, to condemn the murder of innocents including children by her supporters attacking those who spoke out against her regime. She vowed impoverished farmers, driven to marching on Bangkok, would be paid after months of false promises, only to then ignore that vow and show it was just another lie.

Maybe on the positive side, they'll note the nice designer clothes, expensive jewels, watches and accessories, and the TV show competition for young ladies she supposedly thought up.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Now, Costa, that is not a nice thing to say,

Don't let it get to you and keep up the good mood. Prajuth will be watching over you.

She travelled with 2 ex-ministers, she was greeted by former Pheu-Thai MP's at the airport and they watched a tradition Pheu-Thai dance (whatever that is - maybe they dance around each other stealing money from others back pockets).

But it wasn't political.

• Like 1

more costas drivel

History will judge them based on fact - not the re-written history the Shin PR machine would like it to be.

A liar who simply didn't attend parliament, meetings even when the chair, made more trips overseas than any other PM, and who allowed a non elected criminal fugitive to dictate policy, make decisions and even pick the cabinet, sometimes which he re-shuffled as he wanted without even telling her beforehand. She led a party that cheated parliamentary procedure even though they had a majority of seats and refused to abide by the law or accept court rulings that didn't suit them. It might be noted she was slow, almost reluctant, to condemn the murder of innocents including children by her supporters attacking those who spoke out against her regime. She vowed impoverished farmers, driven to marching on Bangkok, would be paid after months of false promises, only to then ignore that vow and show it was just another lie.

Maybe on the positive side, they'll note the nice designer clothes, expensive jewels, watches and accessories, and the TV show competition for young ladies she supposedly thought up.

Talking about liars..."No coup, Army insists.."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/No-coup-Army-insists-despite-rising-tension-30211888.html

more costas drivel

Talking about liars..."No coup, Army insists.."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/No-coup-Army-insists-despite-rising-tension-30211888.html

Talking about liars, the OP has

"Mr Paijit, who is also leader of former Pheu Thai MPs of the Northeast, said Ms Yingluck’s trip had nothing to do with politics. She visited the province as an ordinary a citizen."

and of course as all know Ms. Yingluck is just your ordinary, average, Amply Rich elite type of citizen. Any other ordinary citizen would get a similar reception.

PS the TAT may be interested in offering k. Paiijit a job writing about tourist arrivals and special programs to lure tourists.

Edited by rubl

Keep the articles coming about the best PM Thailand has ever had as a bonus she is hot for a PM.

Would you care to explain exactly how you came to the astounding conclusion that she was the best PM Thailand as ever had?

Her Economic management was the best thailand has ever had.

The rice scheme was a success for farmers... If this was another country it would be called social welfare or social security.. Something a lot of members here are on.

We will not see that with any other governments.

Plus she is hot...case closed... Would definatley get my M!lf on with her.

Sent from my c64

Why do you think the rice scheme was a success for farmers?

Did you read the World Bank report that noted how little actually went to any farmer and how the poorest didn't qualify? A huge amount of money is unaccounted for and seemingly there was corruption at many levels within the running of the scheme. It another country it would be called a scam, fraud or con trick.

Seeing how she never attended parliament, or committees she was supposed to chair; or deliver any financial reports on the economy preferring to leave it to her bother's appointed finance minister, a self admitted liar, what makes you think her economic management was the best Thailand ever had?

There does appear a hole in the region of 700 billion baht she hasn't yet explained - other than too say she's done nothing wrong, is innocent, knows nothing and came from election.

She's a perjurer and serial liar who swore an oath on becoming PM and then hardly ever attended parliament, handed over control to her non elected criminal brother who even picked the cabinet, and was an embarrassment when speaking at conferences or rare press interviews - in Thai or English!

Your taste in females is up to you - but I don't find middle aged mum's especially "hot" personally, even when expensively groomed, clothed and jeweled.

Rice farmers did actually get some money where as now they are told not to grow crops... Big difference.

I know families that farm rice and they were paid between 12-15k per tonne for their rice from this scheme.

Sent from my c64