Crazy jealous Thai girl

Jonny T

Just wondering if I'm not fully understanding the culture and life style of Thailand. Have been married for about a year and a half now but yeah... Just would be good to speak to someone else dealing with same sorta thing

It's no business plan this is my wife and I love her. We are all a little crazy when in love aren't we. I'm from Australia and am 28 years old and I understand what you mean about the boss of the house but this is a little different to nice guys finish last. I'm sure lots of people on here come from the west and to start with the culture and morals are different but there is jealous like how could my husband look at a beautiful model and just say hello to a girl out of kindness and all the glass in the house is broken

I don't want a divorce I respect the fact I got married and also if this girls family was not good same as mine she can not be cared for by someone if anyone can understand we all have feelings even the rudest people on earth need friends it's just a shame they are naturally rude

This is my wife and she doesn't do drugs

Yea, yea yea.... that's what I thought about my wife yonks ago, now VERY happily divorced smile.png

It's what young Thai girls do, a lot of Meth.

Mine wasn't different either.

My wife is 30 and I'm more than sure she doesn't do yaba she smoked weed 1 time and drinks rarely her mother is a horrible person and drinks everyday and dad died a couple of years ago a alcoholic at the same time as being the responsible one there is a dark past

Edited by Crossy
fixed "does" to "doesn't"

I think most couples go through some stress when they first live together just until they both understand what things each other doesn't like. To be frank if she doesn't like you commenting or ogling models then just be more discrete about it. You can still look at the model, just keep the comments to yourself. After all your wife wants to think she is the most beautiful thing in your life.

On the other hand, sometimes marriages just aren't meant to be

I've had girlfriends before and breaking up is never good but never is good this girl is different I love her to death and probably will be... It's like batman and Heath ledger before he died I have a bunch of friends here saying everything is unacceptable and I don't doubt that but just say you cared about someone enough that had a terrible upbringing do you really believe if that person was the most important in your life plus you care about the child in the middle... I'd just like to hear someone who has felt with this and either survived too tell the story or can say something helpful about this bad position

To me my wife is the most beautiful girl in the world without a doubt it's not like watching a movie saying man look at the tits on that chick. Yeah all relationships have ups and downs all around the world but nothing serious

I think most couples go through some stress when they first live together just until they both understand what things each other doesn't like. To be frank if she doesn't like you commenting or ogling models then just be more discrete about it. You can still look at the model, just keep the comments to yourself. After all your wife wants to think she is the most beautiful thing in your life.

On the other hand, sometimes marriages just aren't meant to be

My wife is 30 and I'm more than sure she does do yaba she smoked weed 1 time and drinks rarely her mother is a horrible person and drinks everyday and dad died a couple of years ago a alcoholic at the same time as being the responsible one there is a dark past

You've picked a loser from a bad family.

There are plenty of good Thai girls out there.

You just have to know where to look for them.

My advice would be to avoid the tourist areas.

• Like 1

I'm not looking for a Thai girl the truth is I'm not really into Asian girls I just bumped into this girl by chance when I chose to leave a good paying job to go work in a orphanage when I met her she was a bar girl I had lost my wallet had no money or atm card but the second I touched her hand we have been together ever since but there has been a few little dramas and Thai people love to keep face unlike western people trying to sort out the issue. I'm not looking for a new wife a new family and quick girl. I just want to try figure out somewhere in the culture plus bad upbringing that probably all bad girls have for the reason they do what they do to try fix the issue or some stuff that has happened assuming in Thailand it is acceptable like half the crap we see that is far different from the western world...

And please don't call my wife a loser if I saw you lying in the gutter drunk or homeless I would give you my hand for help we didn't meet off a website hoping to marry anyone willing I love this girl she just has a bad past and I was fortunate to have a good family flip of a coin could have been different

• Like 1

I love Thai people and the culture is probably why there are so many Aussies in Thailand we just click together. But there are good girls, bad girls and crazy girls all around the world and from living in Thailand for a while my experience with police wasn't real great back home they are bastards but they are there to protect us and stop crime while in Thailand what I found was the were more like traffic guilders or meter mades I'm more worried about the car not starting then Thai police busting me for driving bad

Your right I started in a bad position but we all have a past there will always be one that does worse than the other you need to overlook that and I left home not having issues with girls the last thing I was looking for in Thailand was a relationship let alone with a bar/ karaoke girl it just happened there weird thing was my best mate chose her to spend time with him and he looks like Ryan Renalds but long story short years later here we are

I swear I'm not judging you man when I ask this, but why try to build a relationship with a bar girl? Even if you put aside all the standard objections, it still seems to always end up in major drama.

Bottom line is how far you want to go with This situation , I have been there probably like many on here, Meet a girl , From the Bar or where ever, You think you can change them , I took care of a girl for three years she used yabba , I did not think at the time but i could have been roped into things had she been caught, any way kept her for three years < paid her lodgings and sent money I lived in the Jungles of south Thailand for months to get her off yabba, got her cleaned up, got her an ID Card, which she had never had, I had to return to England, quess what, straight back on yabba, i just said Bye Bye, It hurt but it was self preservation , some times you have to make a decision you don't like, all i can say is good luck, hope every thing works out for you , but honestly I dont think it will, Thai culture does not mix easy with western Values and standards.

Jonny, invest in a pair of Nike Air Max and use them .
You haven't given us the details but you've given us enough.

She has every thing to win and you have everything to lose. And guess what? It won't get any better the longer you dance with this situation.

Run, man, Run.

Forget morals. Forget commitment. Forget bad family and all that crap.

Get yourself away from this situation.

Before it gets you.