US woman jailed for firing at McDonald's outlet over bacon-less burger

webfact

How much does she weigh?thumbsup.gif

She's a normal weight American lady ... she's got some junk in the trunk and that's how we like it.

I read that the average American male has gone from 160 pounds in 1960 to over 200 pounds today.

Some folks are walking around with 20 pounds and more of rotten fecal material in their intestines,giggle.gif in the land of the brave, and home of the free.

On another note, I've got my ticket for Thailand, and always fly Cathay Pacific. Add them to your prayers pretty please..

So far so good.

I am serious this time. As a former special needs teacher, I can spot them (special needs people) a mile away, being one myself.

This large lady that fired a gun over mere bacon is special needs, 100%. If you tell me you are not special needs in some way, shape or form ( it is a continuum, from negligible to full blown), I'll go ahead and run in the opposite direction as fast as I am able..giggle.gif

I feel bad for the lady, as her faculties are not commiserate with her actions. Huh?

Sorry dudes, put on the reading glasses, a WOMAN and check the name? You think she is a borne US citizen with a legal firearms license, she's probably an illegal immigrant.

Besides bacon is expensive, so I would want in on my burger that I paid for haha! Go POSTAL!

My name is Squiddledickinski....and I was born in the USA.. Hey...look at Barrack Obama....how about the Big Lebowski?

Look up John Wayne's name... tons of foreign names. Heck...she could be the sister of Peter Torres from that band "The Monkees"

That is Peter Tork of the "Monkees".

I stand corrected... Tork ...but she still might be his sister....

Edited by slipperylobster