Khon Kaen good hotel and farang breakfast?

Kenny202

clap2.gif I've been to many hotel in KKC , big and small , old and new. biggrin.png

Pullman is great , but Centara is not for behind with less bucks $$.

I like Piman Garden on the ground floor with Big Room , Big Fridge ... but now price is goes up.

I mean ... way up almost double from 1,200 bahts.

Now I found a little family own with nice and friendly own.

K K Centrum hotel is not far from Central Plaza but its in the side street from Srichant Rd.

You pay only 650 bahts with new room , LCD TV , Coffee Maker , Microwave Oven ...!!!

Made to Order Breakfast .. BY YOU .. :-) .... I like it a lot.

All the components and cooking tools are right there in the lunch room.

You make the way you like , all you can eat , all the coffee you want.

.8/10 Good Review ...... Very Good Value for Your Money $$ .... Nice and Quiet

(You can stay here 4 Nights instead of 1 at Pullman)

The only drawback is .... only 20 rooms ... plan ahead and reserve early.

http://www.kk-centrum.com/en/room.htm

post-254879-0-54836800-1456468415_thumb.

post-254879-0-63485400-1456468430_thumb.

Yes, no doubt about it, the Pullman is possibly the best hotel in all of Thailand outside Bangkok.

Absolutely brilliant buffet breakfast, to suit all tastes, and keeps you going all day. This hotel is civilised living at its best.

Only downside is: there's Sweet FA to do in Khon Kaen. But if you are on one of the top floors of the Pullman, and just stare out of the window, you will get a good view of the sheer FLATNESS of Issan.

Whoa boy! It's the best hotel in Isaan, I suspect, but when it comes to Isaan 4/5 stars I'd rather stay in the cheaper Thohsang Kong Jiam overlooking the Mekong.

Outside Isaan there are handfuls of equally good and better hotels but with stunning beachside views and locations in seaside Thailand - from Hua Hin down to Phuket-Krabi.

Stayed at the Pullman several times and per as my earlier comment on page 1, it's excellent. Since making my earlier post I've now stayed at Khong jiam (in Ubon province), and while slightly off topic here, it's the "best find" for my family in recent years (wonderful setting on the banks of the mekong and quality accommodation).

]

It's been a few years but I got a very good breakfast at Eric's Bar (run by a scouser called Dave at the time). It's located near the Pullman

Must have been a few years ago,,, think it has changed changed hands twice, in the last 2 years, since Dave sold it.

you want go far wrong with this place http://www.maithaiguesthouse.com/

Best English breakfast in Khon Kaen,, Number 9 baht bus right outside the door, which will take you into down for a measly sum of 9baht,, swimming pool, dart board,, good English grub on the menu,, They have also started doing,,Indian Currys,,thumbsup.gif

Edited by welsh1

Yes, no doubt about it, the Pullman is possibly the best hotel in all of Thailand outside Bangkok.

Absolutely brilliant buffet breakfast, to suit all tastes, and keeps you going all day. This hotel is civilised living at its best.

Only downside is: there's Sweet FA to do in Khon Kaen. But if you are on one of the top floors of the Pullman, and just stare out of the window, you will get a good view of the sheer FLATNESS of Issan.

Never been to Chaiyapoom or Loei?