Bruce Jenner: My brain is more female than male

Lite Beer

And if this person wasn't who he is, this would not be news. besides this person doesn't really know who he is!

"My brain is more female than it is male,"

"I am, as far as I know, heterosexual. I've always been with a woman, raising kids."

I suggest this is what it is all about

"If the Kardashian show gave me a foothold to do some good, I'm all for that," Jenner said.

What BS.

What he needs is psychiatrist.

It's discrimination to call for a psychiatrist just because you don't understand.

I understand BS when I smell it.

I smell fear.

gender identity in Thailand doesn't appear to be an issue everybody seems to be living in harmony and we certainly have them all here the so called gender benders .

Then why can't they change the sex or their I.D. cards or generally find employment outside of a few, mostly low status industries?

gender identity in Thailand doesn't appear to be an issue everybody seems to be living in harmony and we certainly have them all here the so called gender benders .

Then why can't they change the sex or their I.D. cards or generally find employment outside of a few, mostly low status industries?

They can, and some do. Maybe quite expensive.

They can, and some do. Maybe quite expensive.

It is legal now to change I.D. cards here? That's news to me. Link please.

The basic fact is that in the past people with gender identity issues as well as Gays and Lesbians had little choice but to hide this important, omnipresent part of their life. The inability of society to accept these [gender identity] issues has caused a lot of hurt [to] many people.

Gays and lesbians do NOT have gender identity issues.

Get with the program -- gay/lesbian is about sexual ORIENTATION.

People who feel they are a different gender are dealing with something very different than that

As I read/understand Credo's comment, he didn't say they did.

The basic fact is that in the past people with gender identity issues as well as Gays and Lesbians had little choice but to hide this important, omnipresent part of their life. The inability of society to accept these [gender identity] issues has caused a lot of hurt [to] many people.

People who feel they are a different gender are dealing with something very different than that

The sentence in its entirety reads to me as if sexual orientation is ALSO a gender identity issue. So either it was written awkwardly or I misread it but that's how I read it so I replied to how I read it, if that's OK with your honor. Anyway, sorry if I misread it if indeed I did.

Edited by Jingthing

The sentence in its entirety reads to me as if sexual orientation is ALSO a gender identity issue. So either it was written awkwardly or I misread it but that's how I read it so I replied to how I read it, if that's OK with your honor.

It WAS awkwardly written, which is why I pointed out there may be a misinterpretation - your highness.

And if this person wasn't who he is, this would not be news. besides this person doesn't really know who he is!

"My brain is more female than it is male,"

"I am, as far as I know, heterosexual. I've always been with a woman, raising kids."

I suggest this is what it is all about

What BS.

What he needs is psychiatrist.

It's discrimination to call for a psychiatrist just because you don't understand.

I understand BS when I smell it.

I smell fear.

Really! look if the guy wants to have a sex change, that is fine I couldn't care less. I am sure there are quite a few guys around the world that have had sex changes. It is not a new procedure.

So what makes this person special? that he won a gold medal or because he was on a show with the Kardasians (Trailer trash)?

If it weren't for one of those reasons we would have never heard of him. Or is this the new Gay era where sex changes become the norm?

That he goes on to say "If the Kardashian show gave me a foothold to do some good, I'm all for that," Jenner said.

says enough for me.

Next he will want you to believe he is on a crusade. 5555

Edited by ggold

I am a guy that like girls. Is there something wrong with me?

Yes I am afraid there is. you are normal in an un-normal world! I'd go see a doctor ASAPwhistling.gif

That's paranoid.

Nobody is making anyone change their gender (outside of IRAN anyway).

The need to change gender is a very rough road in so many ways.

How about some basic human compassion on the matter?

Edited by Jingthing

Good thing this confusion didn't happen earlier in life for him.

It might be hard to win the decathlon wearing high heels.

I'm not so sure, after the sex change he wouldn't be carrying any tackle, might have made her faster!

Well, since he isn't smoking the pole....

He just wants to be a she...and all else remains the same.

Not a problem.

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I am a guy that like girls. Is there something wrong with me?

Yes I am afraid there is. you are normal in an un-normal world! I'd go see a doctor ASAPwhistling.gif

That's paranoid.

Nobody is making anyone change their gender (outside of IRAN anyway).

The need to change gender is a very rough road in so many ways.

You are so right. Junkyarddog, please accept my sincere apologies. It was wrong of me to suggest you had a gender crisis because you like girls.

I was being sarcastic.

OK I question the need to go through gender change. If we take Thailand as an example, gender re-assignment is an Industry. But how many guys end up looking like a woman in the true sense of the female image. Very few. Take a stroll past bars where ladyboys hang out, how many look like guys in drag? how many are there for financial reasons as opposed to being there because inside they really feel like a woman?

Does Nature really make such drastic errors or is this a Darwin moment in evolution?

What about the other way, a woman becoming a man, It seems easier to become a woman than a man, I watched a documentary about this a few decades ago, the woman having a vibrator attached instead of a penis. I don't think we are any closer to achieving genital transplants? And there is to my mind another issue! After this sex change, male to female, you can forget about orgasms. Who in their right mind would want to go through life without the occasional orgasm?

But I totally get sexual orientation, I'll go so far as say that maybe humans can be bisexual by nature! I just find it very hard to believe that a sex change is an answer to a persons gender identity? And just how far do you go with this sort of classification. You could argue that being Gay is a gender issue not just a persons sexual orientation.

I might have more compassion if he had just gone and done it, without making it a media circus, which I am sure it will become, maybe even a TV series book and T-shirt! Oh not forgetting the movie?

And is it not a joke that a bunch of doctors and psychiatrists are deciding if this guy is sane enough to become a woman???

But I guess money can buy you anything? And the Poor guy who can't afford it, well he just has to go on being a man! Because no one is really interested in some poor guy who wants to have a sex change.

There is such a thing as learning to accept who and what you are, in the skin you are in. That IMO is what he needs help with.

post-156787-0-98115000-1429984033_thumb.

Edited by ggold

Unless you have walked in the shoes of a transgender person, you really don't know. Do you?

Accept who you are?

You hit the jackpot mate.

That is EXACTLY what true transgender people are doing.

They are accepting that they are really a DIFFERENT gender then their biological birth indicated.

• Like 1

Unless you have walked in the shoes of a transgender person, you really don't know. Do you?

Accept who you are?

They are accepting that they are really a DIFFERENT gender then their biological birth indicated.

It's all in their head mate!

Accept who you are?

Who says they are different? how do you know it is not a mental illness? It seems to me that if nature were going to allow for biological differences it would have designed a body for that purpose such as Hermaphrodites!

It seems a bit latent in life to decide to have a sex change? It's a bit like the chicken and egg which came first. Was it recognised as a gender issue before or after surgical techniques were developed to assist sex change.