Why all my vegetables die just after start growing?

I made some research on the wood vinegar (pyroligneous acid) before to choose it, apparently it's safe for both humans and animals, it's used on livestock too and some people also use it against tick and fleas on their dogs.

If anyone has helpfull info about the dangers of this product on dogs, please share, for the time being it seems to be ok.

I bougt a sprayer and the vv as planned and today i sprayed all of my plants, but for some of them seems to be too late already, i will keep posting about the results i get.

This are some links with helpfull infos i found, before to make my choice, it's a good read, have a look.

http://www.ace-agro.com/wood-vinegar.html

http://www.gic.or.jp/en/foreigner/2012/11/faq04.html (see answer number 9)

I'm sorry, I didn't really mean that it will easily kill a dog. I was trying to say that some 'chemicals' can be safer than many 'natural products'. Don't automatically dismiss chemical products just because of the fact that they can't be found in nature.

I suppose it's damping off as already mentioned before. Try to use a non-earth substrate for your nursery such as vermiculite, peat moss or coconut husk. Also don't keep the substrate too moist/wet. The chamomile tea or wood vinegar also works. Have a look at Google how to prepare.

Good luck!

Ok, the only little plant that seem to have appreciated the wood vinegar, it's a small persimmon, giving out a new bright green leaf, for all the others it's a no-no, plants who didn't like it where the lime tree, papajas, tomato, lettuce, green pepper, a pine like small tree and another ornamental plant.

I guess i am going to take a break from new experiments in the garden for some time....

I didn't exclude all the chemical agents, just i don't want to use anything that has not been proved to be safe for pets or humans...

I was looking for that "vermiculite" for some tiime, but it's really hard to find it.....the coconut's husk i read somewhere that can create trouble if not correctly sterilized or dry, can't remember if it's one or the other...

Thanks for your support, much appreciated.

Coconut husk that has been harvested near the sea will have a high concentration of sea salt, coconuts trees absorb anything available. Out here in Buriram we never had any problems. It has the peculiar advantage of ensuring that drainage takes place and at the same time retains moisture. It is alkaline as opposed to peat, so more suited to some plants than others. You can replace vermiculite with builders' sand or crunched up polystyrene.

If you want to garden here, you need to experiment, at the beginning I also asked for advice, and many of the responses were very welcome. I had to find out for myself what worked and am still battling with growing tomatoes, some small success now. I must say that since I stopped spraying we have a garden full of chameleons, meaning that we have much less problems with bugs. True.

Some vegetables I just don't try any more.