How well does your wife feed you?

On the road today I realized that after 10 years, my wife has not gotten any better at feeding me while I drive. And actually I have a feeling that her heart just isn't in it any more. Today it was large chunks of mango and papaya on a plastic fork. The size was all wrong for eating and driving. And to make matters worse the food was not delivered right to my mouth and I found I had to take my eyes off the road to locate the food and bite at it. I also noticed that she was not looking to see if I could reach. She just held it out there while staring into space.

Considering we were traveling a series of mountain switchbacks under construction I had wrongly assumed that more care and attention was required but this not a mutual conclusion.

I remember a time when I never had to twitch a neck muscle to claim the prize, and it was always accompanied by concerned looks and comments; making sure I was getting enough. Of course it was never perfect. So many times the bbq chicken would require a napkin or an extra hand and the sticky rice she lovingly pressed into a convenient balls for me to consume were always just a little too large. Also the frequency of servings was either too slow or too fast, usually too fast for sticky rice, forcing me to require a beverage. But in those days you could feel the love with every lychee or lumyai that crossed in front of the steering wheel.

How about you guys. Does your wife make a proper job of it, or has she let things go over the years?

Edited by canuckamuck

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhh OP, you are complaining about the feeding......ask about sex and how it has changed through the years.........

It used to be hot......now she is more interested in her FaceBook, even when in bedsad.png

What has gone wrong with our wives?

My Mrs being the youngest of 5 sisters and her mother dying very young, she was never given and "culinary" training growing up, ergo she cant cook for a sh*t, so typically when I am at home, I take the role of the chief cook and she is the bottle washer

We don't do sex while driving anymore.

We don't do sex either in bed anymore........it's the facebook.

you are lucky......sex with the own wife is one of the most boring things. Specially after she got fat...

this is one of those posts that is couched as a troll, but still reveals many home truths about the poster and fails to succeed at being either amusing or worthy of serious discussion.

i learned to feed myself when i was just a wee lad and have been managing to take responsibility for eating since then.

as for the dangerous mountain switchbacks and inappropriately sized fruit, why would you want to eat while driving under those conditions anyways?

has she quit peeling your grapes as well?

Edited by HooHaa

this is one of those posts that is couched as a troll, but still reveals many home truths about the poster and fails to succeed at being either amusing or worthy of serious discussion.

i learned to feed myself when i was just a wee lad and have been managing to take responsibility for eating since then.

as for the dangerous mountain switchbacks and inappropriately sized fruit, why would you want to eat while driving under those conditions anyways?

has she quit peeling your grapes as well?

Sarcasm dear boy sarcasm or tongue in cheek if you wish,

one suspects you from the other side of the pond and not a Canuck or maybe you missed that day at school ?thumbsup.gif

Oh, how I commiserate, Canuckamuck. The service has deteriorated for me as well. I am now required to actually move my hips during sex.

As for food, she no longer discerns my hunger. I am reduced to having to ask, can you believe it?!?

T

Incredible that lives are reduced to posting things like this and, yes, I admit that I likely dropped a few IQ points just reading some of it.

Next, I suppose, somebody will have the need to know our favorite colors.

People get over yourselves. Of course I feed myself at the table. This is about road trips and any of you who haven't had some food passed your way while driving, I suggest you aren't married to a Thai. Or not a very good one anyway.

Driving and eating are spiritually connected here, as is everything else and eating.

Edited by canuckamuck

Incredible that lives are reduced to posting things like this and, yes, I admit that I likely dropped a few IQ points just reading some of it.

Next, I suppose, somebody will have the need to know our favorite colors.

Red!

My Mrs being the youngest of 5 sisters and her mother dying very young, she was never given and "culinary" training growing up, ergo she cant cook for a sh*t, so typically when I am at home, I take the role of the chief cook and she is the bottle washer

lucky you i have to do both...