Music to cycle

lujanit

Okay I am an old bastard, 60+ yet I like to push my bicycle around the moo baan most nights. I try to do 20 kilometres each evening listening to upbeat music to keep me motivated. My playlist is mostly 70's 80, etc stuff. I don't discard more modern music, (e.g., Naughty Boy) with the hated rap in it that so many of my age will not listen to. Each to their own and all that.

Searching the net is pretty fruitless! Lot's of exercise playlists out there, yet, from what I can see no way to download. Forget YouTube while I ride, too fragmented.

I don't wan't it for free (although that's a bonus). Can anyone help me? TIA

Well at 60+ years he can be forgiven if he has forgotten smile.png

I often forget own topics and rediscover them later and I am mid 40 facepalm.gif

Kind of begs the question, just how important are the topics you are posting, and are you really interested in getting answers or responses.?

Well at 60+ years he can be forgiven if he has forgotten smile.png

I often forget own topics and rediscover them later and I am mid 40 facepalm.gif

Kind of begs the question, just how important are the topics you are posting, and are you really interested in getting answers or responses.?

Well sometimes I discover my topic when I just want to write that topic again because I forgot that I did already facepalm.gif

I hope it comes from working too much and not the first signs of Alzheimer....

It seem the OP has lost interest in his own post.

No the OP has not lost interest. Other events have taken priority. My mother in law (ex) had a heart attack and multiple strokes the day I posted the original post. So I have been busy with family contacts, helping organize stuff, travel arrangements. It may seem odd yet I am still close to my ex-wife, her family and of course our children.

Thanks for all the great replies and I apologize for not replying sooner. I didn't think I would like Iggy Pop yet the music is quite upbeat. Kraftwork is 'noisy' to say the least but I knew that. My iTunes library is quite large and I am lazy. I am looking for playlists I can either construct, without having to listen to 000's of tracks. Downloading is okay (for which I will pay for if necessary). Streaming while I cycle is not an option, unfortunately!

A side note. MIL (ex) is permanently brain damaged after multiple strokes. Doesn't recognize her own husband or children. She is 84 so not a bad innings; she never smoked or consumed alcohol. Take from that what you will. Quite sad really. sad.png