2 injured as Iranians fight at South Pattaya Bar

webfact

2 injured as Iranians fight at South Pattaya Bar

fight-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police are currently hunting for an Iranian man wanted in connection with a fight which left another Iranian and a Thai woman injured and requiring Hospital treatment.

Police and medics received a report of a disturbance just before 4am on Monday at the Friends Bar @ Mar Khayyam which is located in Soi 16 off Walking Street and behind the Nang Nuan Restaurant.

When officers arrived they were met with a scene of chaos and identified an Iranian man, Mr. Hamid Hossein and a Thai Woman, Khun Mayura, who appeared to be injured. Mr. Hossein was the more serious and suffered a suspected broken wrist. Both sustained cuts to their arms.

The man who started the fight was named as Mr. Ahmad Saeedi, who was known to be a friend of the owner of a neighboring bar. He fled before officers arrived and is currently being sought by Police.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/187943/2-injured-as-iranians-fight-at-south-pattaya-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-04-28

I hope they weren't fighting over the Thai bloke in the pic.

You are wrong! They ARE fighting over the Thai bloke pretended to be a chic in the photo. See what alcohol infused rage can do...heavy in the arms and blurry in the eyes. facepalm.gif

Edited by huanga

I hope they weren't fighting over the Thai bloke in the pic.

You are wrong! They ARE fighting over the Thai bloke pretended to be a chic in the photo. See what alcohol infused rage can do...heavy in the arms and blurry in the eyes. facepalm.gif

you are wrong , they knew this "hottiy" came with a kick stand .......

because Muslims do not drink alcohol, I have to assume the bar was serving tea, milk and various juices.

I also have NOT seen any arabs or iranians drinking booze, male to male dancing on counters of bars to extremely loud music and totally wasted,having fun with groups of shemales off Walking street near Insomnia!

• Like 2

In a bar, is that not against their religion?

Boring.Not all Iranians are of the dominate religion and some are not religious at all,so stop inciting hatred.Maybe it was a hubble bubble bar.

Alant was simply asking what a Muslim was doing in a bar,since most Iranians can be assumed to be Muslim i think the question was reasonable, maybe your PC radar was too sensitively adjusted this morning, always after a few browny points eh

• Like 2

The fight probably saved them from making a big mistake although being Arab maybe it wasn't a mistake after all,'she' is so awful 'she' is almost beautiful.

See what i mean about education,they are Persian,not Arab.In fact their race is Arayan.

• Like 2