Farangs know nothing

colinneil

I have a Condo and a House, both are not in my name, My car is in my name so I can throw some belongings in the back and drive away with some dignity if it all goes tits up. smile.png

Some Farangs I know even have their cars in the wifes name, hers and his !!!

They'd be catching a bus. laugh.png

In this case OP is basing his own personal experience and equating it to the entire country. Kind of boogles the mind why his own wife wouldn't listen to her own husband who being a farang and being quite old (from his avatar) which would mean he has vastly more experience compared to the thai workers who i might add are rice farmers according to the OP and thus inferior to him because they are just nameless, brainless, faceless rice farmers who couldn't be better than a farang in the construction business. The most ironic thing is his wife who is thai and whom he married would rather listen to her own countrymen you know those stupid low class rice farmers working in construction over her own husband who with his vast experience and being a farang should definitely know more than them. Then again he chose to actually stay in thailand and marry her and then start a diatribe on the country afterwards. It is kind of like getting yourself a pet chimp and then complaining that the chimp poops itself and doesn't behave like a human should not that i am advocating that thais are in any way related to chimps but rather the odd way some of you farangs complain of the country that you yourself chose to reside in despite knowing or thinking that it's inferior to your own home country but yet still choosing to stay there. That would be akin to moving to say zimbabewe and then complaining hey they don't have nice looking cities and homes and their basic ammenities like electricity, running water always seems to shut down unlike back in my home country where everything worked.

Great Post. thumbsup.gif

a number of "bickering" posts removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.