PM says he has no power to order a referendum to be held

Lite Beer

"He said that it would depend on the National Reform Council to decide whether there should be a referendum or not."

Probably better to come from the reform committee than from the PM. Mind you, from comments I gather some posters would really like the PM to force his way through rolleyes.gif

Do you enjoy being lied to?

He said he hasn't got the power to order a referendum. Section 44 gives him that power. What part of this logic do you disagree with?

Not sure how things were phrased in Thai. "no power' or 'not wise to use the power' ?

Anyway, the logic which keeps on suggesting the PM uses A44 as a magic wand and then goes on about the dictatorial aspects of using said wand is somewhat faulty logic.

"He said that it would depend on the National Reform Council to decide whether there should be a referendum or not."

Probably better to come from the reform committee than from the PM. Mind you, from comments I gather some posters would really like the PM to force his way through rolleyes.gif

Do you enjoy being lied to?

He said he hasn't got the power to order a referendum. Section 44 gives him that power. What part of this logic do you disagree with?

Not sure how things were phrased in Thai. "no power' or 'not wise to use the power' ?

Anyway, the logic which keeps on suggesting the PM uses A44 as a magic wand and then goes on about the dictatorial aspects of using said wand is somewhat faulty logic.

I suggested nothing, but anyway, well done!!! You are so right!!!! Amazing!