Thai woman opinion about foreigners looking for love...

thaipopsy

Berkshire got it right. The ladies are lovely but they don't share many of our own ways. We take a young lady not because she is the best at communicating or providing an additional income, we take because she makes us feel young and is fun to be with. Many of the young Thai girls also don't date farang their own age because the younger guys have little money or expect them to pay 50/50 when going out. So here we have options. I have a much younger girlfriend but would have considered an older lady if she had something to offer. The problem is that the older ladies what the same as the younger ones but only offer the same. If given the option of a 25 year old or a 45 year old who offer exactly the same why would I not go with the younger lady.... Older ladies also have more baggage...

Edited by ttthailand
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I get frightened the amount of guys who come to Thailand age 55 and want a 20 yo, its disgusting

I get frightened by the amount of people who complain about 55yr old guys wanting a 20 y.o........what are you like the Council for Elimination of Civil Liberties?

I get frightened by the amount of young Thai hookers that want the security and money off a 55 year old falang

Why does that frighten you?

I get frightened the amount of guys who come to Thailand age 55 and want a 20 yo, its disgusting

And how do you feel of 20 yo poorly educated girls from the lower economic strata willing to shack up with them??

A 20yo is a 20 yo full stop

• Like 1

I get frightened by the amount of people who complain about 55yr old guys wanting a 20 y.o........what are you, like the Council for Elimination of Civil Liberties or something?

NO, someone who has an opinion on the op, why are you angry with someone,s different viewpoint???? are you 60 with a 20 yo, if not thats ok. Many have daughters older, and for me, thats a little bit sicky

I had to explain to my daughter that in the UK most marry people within their own age bracket. The fact that she asked me , just shows how the volumes of men with very young women ( whose emotional ages are even less ) must have completely screwed up the impression of foreigners here. I expect us with daughters will be a bit more sensitive to this, but it's completely gross..

• Like 1

And how do you feel of 20 yo poorly educated girls from the lower economic strata willing to shack up with them??

A 20yo is a 20 yo full stop

Yes, Someone legally able to make up their own mind about what other adults they want to associate with.

• Like 1

Thank you, That's my point, but after reading most responses now I understand why.

Looks like professional, mid class foreigners or retired come here with a lot, a lot of traumas from former relationships with foreigner women. Independent Thai women start to work young, and to learn young to become successful in life, like in any other country, but still family oriented and very respectful of tradition, specially in marriage. Thai men don't., and most Thai men do not like to compete with women in any field. That's is also the reason why Thai men prefer young women, and very few appreciate the value of a mature women at its side. Foreigner do....but.....foreigners think than an educated Thai women will be too much challenge. like the ones on its countries. Are wrong, very wrong. Thai women appreciates foreigner men because we believe that they are more mature than Thai men, but also because they appreciate companionship and partnership. Sure, if we are successful women, we look for successful men, and the ones that can communicate well with us. I speak good English. I only was looking for English speakers. Do you speak Thai? Most foreigners I met before my husband, not English speakers, didn't care to learn our language. My friends, like myself, will not date or married somebody without good communication even if they are billionaires.

We, Thai women, have something in common with all other women in the world. We like sweet talk.

Why you think Thai women married with foreigners sometimes are unfaithful..and with a Thai lover?...for money?

I believe there is a certain amount of immaturity too, old men that come to the tourist hot spots of

I get frightened by the amount of people who complain about 55yr old guys wanting a 20 y.o........what are you, like the Council for Elimination of Civil Liberties or something?

NO, someone who has an opinion on the op, why are you angry with someone,s different viewpoint???? are you 60 with a 20 yo, if not thats ok. Many have daughters older, and for me, thats a little bit sicky

If you said something like: I don't like red, or I don't like chinese food. That's a viewpoint (or opinion). Hey you could have even said you don't like seeing 55 year old men with 20 yo women.

But you said you get "frightened" by it. Implying they are a threat to you and perhaps it would be good if there was some law against it.

That's what I have a problem with. You wanting to impose your social ideals on everyone else. A 55 year is legally allowed to make their own decisions, And so too is a 20 year old. Deal with it.

mmmmmmmmmmm i love red AND chinese food.NOBODY is a threat to me, and whether there is a law has no relevance to me. I am scared because these fat farangs, divorced from a fat wife, may have a heart attack when having sex ,thats why i am scared hahahahhahah.