Mayweather takes his US$100 million check and runs

webfact

how many fur lined, spinning hub capped Escalades does one man need ! I watched the fight and thought it was a terrible show considering the money.

Maybe he will split the check with the poor people of Nepal. How much are the fighters donating to this worthy cause?

Please let me know how much of his fortune tiny Floyd shares with others that are less fortunate. Somehow I doubt much.

Showtime and HBO Among Those Hit With Lawsuit Over Pacquiao Injury
Eriq Gardner / The Hollywood Reporter @THR 5:53 PM ET
"Manny Pacquiao’s failure to check a box that he was injured is creating a rain of class action litigation. Five lawsuits have already been filed. Perhaps the most unusual one comes in Illinois where the plaintiffs are not only suing Pacquiao’s promoter Top Rank and his adversary Floyd Mayweather, but also Showtime, HBO, AT&T, Comcast and DirecTV.
Manny Pacquiao took a beating at the fists of Floyd Mayweather Jr. in Saturday's $400 million boxing match, but now it is fans who want a piece of the Filipino fighter after learning he was damaged goods when he entered the ring.
Pacquiao disclosed after losing a unanimous decision in Las Vegas that he had suffered a rotator cuff injury prior to the bout, and re-injured it in the fourth round. That might have explained Pacquiao's lackluster performance, which left fans who ponied up $100 pay-per-view fees almost as angry as bettors who wagered that Mayweather would lose for the first time in his career."