Local kitchen manufacturers

mike111

Hi

I'm looking for local kitchen manufacturers (not brand names like Qvik, Modern Form etc.), just wood shops which do adequate kitchens. Preference to Jomtien area.

Contact details would be appreciated.

Cheers

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yes very good indeed, after the kitchen was done, I let him for the rest of the house.

Not doubting your comment in any way, but to the OP please check carefully about the quality of the wood used.

My Thai adult son and his buddy both had fitted kitchens made, one in Chonburi City, one in Korat. Both times they were 'guaranteed' the wood was genuine teak. In both cases white ants had eaten the lot within 12 months, and unrepairable.

Here in CM we found a good contractor and no problems with white ants, but my son checked the wood very carefully. But I echo the previous comments about the electrician, in fact after 1 day on the job my son told the contractor they the electrician had to be removed. My son then employed a qualified guy from his work.

Step by step, and good luck with your kitchen.

Surut of Kitchen Corner designed and installed my teak kitchen, and I couldn't recommend her high enough.

Kitchen Corner

314/115 Moo 12 Thepprasit Rd.

On a corner, a couple of hundred yards up Thepprasit on the right hand side as you come up from Jomtien.

Her shop is a bit cluttered but she knows her kitchens and speaks good English.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yes very good indeed, after the kitchen was done, I let him for the rest of the house.

Not doubting your comment in any way, but to the OP please check carefully about the quality of the wood used.

My Thai adult son and his buddy both had fitted kitchens made, one in Chonburi City, one in Korat. Both times they were 'guaranteed' the wood was genuine teak. In both cases white ants had eaten the lot within 12 months, and unrepairable.

Here in CM we found a good contractor and no problems with white ants, but my son checked the wood very carefully. But I echo the previous comments about the electrician, in fact after 1 day on the job my son told the contractor they the electrician had to be removed. My son then employed a qualified guy from his work.

Step by step, and good luck with your kitchen.

I know Buddy decoration pretty well, the wood they use has maybe been stored in the same storage as teak, that is the closest it comes to real teak.

• 2 years later...

A mate recently renovated his property, including a nice custom solid wood kitchen.

The builders name who arranged the carpenter who made the kitchen as well as all of the other stuff is Mr Suthep, his number is 0899367565, he speaks basic English OK not fluent, so if you don't speak Thai is worth having a good Thai speaker to help translate your initial ideas. Attached is a pic of the finished solid wood kitchen:

IMG_20170824_125118.thumb.jpg.b1f24636161c3fca7bbb276d5da82aec.jpg

Edited by jay1980

Just to update this post but I've used eurodesign who are on the same road now near the fruit & veg market as you drive to the Suk.

Bring a heavy reinforced wallet but the design standards & work are excellent.

They use treated board with any timber laminate that you may want along with many other finishes in basically any colour that you may desire.

They have Thai staff fluent in English who are overseen by European management who are multi-lingual.

Basically an ex-pat company that's been around a while that offers guarantees.