My first proper date with a Thai girl - What's your thoughts?

44 chest and 36 waist is fairly normal at a height of 6 feet,

But your waist should not be greater than 32-33 depending on age

I'm hovering 185-190 w 32 waist and can and should have a 31 waist

considering the girls are usually pretty thin, and are used to seeing Western men as much larger then Thai men,

the fact that a 35 year old girl is telling the Opie that he needs to lose weight that's pretty bad

even when my waist was bulging past 33 and my weight at 205 and I felt fat they said I wasn't as long as I didn't die on top of the 20 year olds I was with I knew as soon as I got back to the states I was going to drop that 15 pounds and I did

Thailand causes me to put on much more weight that I want but then again I also eat like a bull when I am there and drink like a fish

. I always lose 10 lbs, when I go Thailand, but I don't drink too much, once a week or so

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I personally would not tolerate being hand fed like a baby or a pet.

But actually it is standard as Thai males are unable to feed themselves until they are about 23.

Proceed with caution.

... Like going up country somewhere hanging around with family with no way out and nobody who understands english.

You need to watch some Bear Grylls survivalist sh!t before you try another Isaan adventure. That, and learning to chat and laugh with yourself while ignoring the stares. Buy some lao khao at Big C and practice at home too.

Also gotta watch out for getting invited out in BKK somewhere. Next thing you know they are with a few friends, you are all going to one of those thai restaurant night club places, they are all ordering wierd (and expensive) issan food, JW Black, and you are paying for everything. I always make sure I am in control now and calling the shots so those sorts of things don't happen.

So I guess you just stay home most nights now?

BTW, yours is the first reference I have heard beyond a travel article I read last week that mentioned that Isaan-style food is the current dining fad of the pretty people in Bangkok. They must have picked that notion up from some hot lagorn on the television. Somtam d' jour anyone?

Wait, you needed to see her Id to verify she was female? Sorry to break it to you, but a lot of ladyboys have female Id's.

Another sign she's a he is the concern about your gut. Gay men an ladyboys alike prefer the chi chi larue boy twink type. Which, apparently, you are not.

Unless she's into "bears", which it doesn't sound like.

So...in the dating lottery, I've got my money on that she's packing meat.

Have fun. Some guys fly in from all over the world for that. It's right in your lap. Soon it won't be just food she's feeding you.

... Like going up country somewhere hanging around with family with no way out and nobody who understands english.

You need to watch some Bear Grylls survivalist sh!t before you try another Isaan adventure. That, and learning to chat and laugh with yourself while ignoring the stares. Buy some lao khao at Big C and practice at home too.

Also gotta watch out for getting invited out in BKK somewhere. Next thing you know they are with a few friends, you are all going to one of those thai restaurant night club places, they are all ordering wierd (and expensive) issan food, JW Black, and you are paying for everything. I always make sure I am in control now and calling the shots so those sorts of things don't happen.

So I guess you just stay home most nights now?

BTW, yours is the first reference I have heard beyond a travel article I read last week that mentioned that Isaan-style food is the current dining fad of the pretty people in Bangkok. They must have picked that notion up from some hot lagorn on the television. Somtam d' jour anyone?

. Term inal 21 has a issan restaurant A Zeed Steak, just reminded me I don't like issan food

Wait, you needed to see her Id to verify she was female? Sorry to break it to you, but a lot of ladyboys have female Id's.

Another sign she's a he is the concern about your gut. Gay men an ladyboys alike prefer the chi chi larue boy twink type. Which, apparently, you are not.

Unless she's into "bears", which it doesn't sound like.

So...in the dating lottery, I've got my money on that she's packing meat.

Have fun. Some guys fly in from all over the world for that. It's right in your lap. Soon it won't be just food she's feeding you.

Rejected by a ladyboy?

Oh man, that's harsh

He must not drink alcohol then because after a few drinks, she would have been feeling him something much larger than a spoon,

Perhaps she was sizing up his ability to swallow?

Man, the things I didnt know about Thailand

You have to be kidding me,you are going on this diet,to change yourself for some bint,who probably will do you up like a kipper,get a grip pal,tell this is me take it or leave it,but then again you are probably not a very hansum man like me,and rich,so i can get away with it.

Maybe he could do the diet thing to increase his chances with other women, not just this one.

I know a lot of you will say a man's looks don't matter in Thailand but they absolutely DO.

No woman, given the choice, prefers a fat man over one in decent shape.

From my experience in Issan all the ladies prefer the fat man with fat wallet.

I like eating prawns but I hate peeling them so when my Thai lady of 4 years wants to peel and feed me.... I'm on for it.

We now have a 2 n 1/2 year old together and she hand-feeds her frequently. It's just a part of the Thai "Take Care" culture.

If she wants to clean and cut your nails and ear and nose hair when it grows don't be surprised either... someone should do it, why not your lady?

Of course some people can't deal with all this up-close-n-personal care...

I love it!