Army Officer becomes victim of latest Pattaya Necklace Snatch

webfact

Army Officer becomes victim of latest Pattaya Necklace Snatch

army-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- An Army Sub-Lieutenant and her friend became the latest victims of a Pattaya Necklace Snatch on Monday Night, although the necklace was recovered and the two perpetrators were arrested.

Sub-Lieutenant Bialaya aged 23 and her friend were travelling on their motorbike along the Tepprasit Road when two men on a further bike, came up beside them and the passenger on the bike leant over and snatched a gold necklace from around the officers neck.

The incident occurred outside of the Rattanakorn Night Market but the officer decided to give chase and followed the two men down the Tepprasit Road to the Jomtien Second Road junction where she spotted a Police Patrol who then gave chase and apprehended the two suspect’s in front of a nearby Karaoke Bar, this was after a failed attempt by the officer to kick-over the offenders motorbike, but instead her bike fell to the ground, slightly injuring the officer and her friend.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/190320/army-officer-becomes-victim-of-latest-pattaya-necklace-snatch/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-05-05

another underage villain helmet over head I think their faces should be exposed to the public let people see who they are they are criminals and should be shown as such .

It is common practice to not disclose the identity of juveniles arrested and accused of a crime. What I wish is a moot point since I am not Thai and not in charge.

Will only get worse, answer as it is the world over DRUGS

I would go one step further. I think the problem today is the youth. They just don't have the same level of respect nor do they value human life like the previous generation did. I am very, very worried about todays youth. I see parents coddling kids like never before. I see parents who are afraid to discipline their kids. Afraid maybe their kids won't like them anymore, if they are too hard on them? It is pretty disturbing, to see a kid who owns their parents. And to see parents who have no idea how to be parents.

why is one of these scum allowed to cover their face

Because he is under 18 and will most likely not get any punishment.........

yes society should give him 2nd chance to be a better man... then 3rd, 4th....

another underage villain helmet over head I think their faces should be exposed to the public let people see who they are they are criminals and should be shown as such .

Or perhaps let them keep the faces covered, but have the parents also present and being pointed at???