Aussie injured after crashing motorbike into fence in Phuket

webfact

Aussie injured after crashing motorbike into fence in Phuket
Eakkapop Thongtub

1430798775_1-org.jpg
The motorbike was found close to the unconscious Australian.

PHUKET: -- An Australian man was taken to hospital this morning after crashing his motorbike into a metal fence in Kathu.

At 6:30am, police were called attend the scene of an accident where a foreign man was injured after losing control of his motorbike and crashing into a metal fence in front of Moo Baan Panason in Kathu.

Thung Tong police and Kusolharm rescue workers arrived at the scene to find the unconcious victim, later identified as 29-year-old Filipe Costa Paiva from New South Wales, Australia lying face down next to the fence. An undamage Honda Click was nearby.

Rescue workers gave Mr Paiva first aid before taking him to Vachira Hospital.

A witness told police that he saw the victim driving his motorbike at high speed, he lost control and crashed into the fence.

Thung Tong police have taken the motobike to Thung Tong police station and visited Vachira Hospital to question Mr Paiva.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/aussie-injured-after-crashing-motorbike-into-fence-in-phuket-52160.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-05-05

No mention of a helmet, and was probably drunk. Just shows that stupidity can be found everywhere.

Not nearly as stupid as making statements based on no facts given or known.

Helmets don't prevent accidents, and you have no idea of his sobriety or lack of.

I'll never understand those who don't wear helmets; idiocy, recklessness, overconfidence???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how is that connected to this accident? or do you have some inside information that this man was not wearing a helmet?

I'll never understand those who don't wear helmets; idiocy, recklessness, overconfidence???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how is that connected to this accident? or do you have some inside information that this man was not wearing a helmet?
Or drunk or any other states that the armchair Sherlocks usually come up with.