300,000 Baht Dowry paid at Cock-Hen Wedding

This is just as stupid as the farangs that pay a dowry to marry a bar girl with 2 kids..LOL

You obviously can not see past your wallet. While some foreigners have not married into the same social class as their wife's family, there are certainly many foreign men who gladly help their Thai wives and families recover from the stupid, immature, and lazy Thai men they've made mistakes with. Your use of this forum about two chickens to make a snide remark about Thai women with kids and the foreigners who marry those women speaks to your lack of knowledge and your lack of compassion. I hope you had a chance to read the previous comments I made before they were deleted. (I'm expecting your mom to come by again tonight)... LOL.

My objection is paying the sun sod, not to marrying a Thai woman with kids..

You keep talking about me having sex with my mother. I think your confusing your childhood memories of special times with your mom.

But anybody can be a keyboard hero hiding behind the mask of anonymity.

I thought Cock fighting was against the Law here in Thailand

I believe they get round that by calling it "chicken boxing"!

Anyway, sounds like a cock and bull story to me.

Got to go, taxi's waiting. ...

I thought Cock fighting was against the Law here in Thailand

I believe they get round that by calling it "chicken boxing"!

Anyway, sounds like a cock and bull story to me.

Got to go, taxi's waiting. ...

A perfunctory internet search shows it's not illegal in Thailand. It is however regulated and you can't attach razor blades to the cocks' feet any more.

The “groom,” a rooster called Yod Makham, is an experienced gamecock that has never lost a match, said his owner, Weerachai Charunet. Weerachai, 54, estimated that Yod Makham is worth at least one million baht.

That would have to be one hell of a tasty Chook to pay that much for what will end up as dinner one day !