Pattaya Tourist Police round-up Ladyboy's on Walking Street

webfact

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how much opinion there is on this subject. Unsurprisingly comments are totally polarised, either ladyboy haters or ladyboy fans.

I have absolutely no problem telling anybody that I like ladyboys. I do go with ladyboys, though usually I find the ones that hang out on beach road in Pattaya are not really very appealing.

One thing that is certain is that Ladyboy's who choose to work in the sex industry get a lot of business, so clearly a large number of people feel the way that I do and enjoy going with ladyboys.

Sadly, lots of people make the incorrect assumption that having sex with a ladyboy is a gay thing, which it most certainly is NOT. Personally I am totally liberated from labels such as gay or straight, but it's sad to see that so many men who are attracted to ladyboys feel ashamed to admit it.

I won't go as far as to say that everyone who is anti-ladyboy is struggling with issues of their own sexuality.. but I bet its a fair percentage.

Ok mate, if you say so.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Who on earth in their right mind would want to go with an ugly fat bloke wearing a skirt and pretending to be a lady, god only knows...........

Who also does not take rejection well despite appearing equipped to generate it.

The number of ladyboys offering their services in Pattaya corresponds to the demand in the city for those services. Where there is demand there is supply. They are not my cup of tea so I would try to avoid them if I was out alone. That might mean crossing the road, turning round and going the other way, popping into a bar or a shop. If you approach them you are likely to get a proposition; I've yet to see anyone with a sign round their necks saying "No Ladyboys Welcome". You are just as likely to get propositioned by a "straight" girl if you are out alone, but, of course, no-one seems to mind that so much. A proposition from a ladyboy is not a deliberate slur against anyone's manhood; it's just a business proposition. Take it or leave it with good grace & humour.

No, a proposition from a ladyboy is more accurately an assault on your manhood, followed by a grab at your pockets!

Things are obviously improving a lot in Pattaya. The police usually round up a token 50 ladyboys in these token crackdowns, but this time they could only find 34!

Can't believe police are lazy, so there must be a shortage of ladyboys these days...

The remainder was 'sweet' 16.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3004083/Transvestite-attacks-blonde-tourist-STILETTO-Pattaya-Thailand-street-crush-husband-victim.html

someone please please tell me why the cops do not hit these <deleted> harder than by giving them a paltry 1000 baht fine and an hour in the police station........they just ruin the name of thailand and give it a bad reputation, do the idiotic thai police or TAT not comprehend the damage this does to their country ?

Edited by Rimmer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3004083/Transvestite-attacks-blonde-tourist-STILETTO-Pattaya-Thailand-street-crush-husband-victim.html

someone please please tell me why the cops do not hit these animals harder than by giving them a paltry 1000 baht fine and an hour in the police station........they just ruin the name of thailand and give it a bad reputation, do the idiotic thai police or TAT not comprehend the damage this does to their country ?

Simple math. If the police fine them 1000 baht for each time they commit a crime,

and do the classic round up of 50 Beach Road workers when they feel like it,

am sure it adds up to a fair amount of money. If the police just locked them up

when they commit crimes, then no more 1000 baht fines. Sort of like killing

the golden goose. That is the only reason I can think of as to why Pattaya allows

such a massive hit to their reputation by letting ladyboys roam freely robbing

people.....

the ones in the photo look as rough as a badgers a**e

Granted..... :-) But they are not really working the appeal angle.

They need to look just a bit like a woman to put you off your

guard for a few seconds so they can move in for the pickpocket

move. The best move Pattaya could make is to get every single

one of them off Walking street and Beach road. Create a special

ladyboy street. If you want one, go there. But keep these creatures

away from the rest of us.

I suppose it is just a matter of time before I get into trouble. I have

a standing rule that if a guy grabs my crotch, he is going to get a

punch to the face. Whether it is Thailand , England, or anywhere

else in the world. Amazing Thailand does not matter to me......

Anybody that puts up with that crap while whimpering about how

it is the custom here needs to grow a pair of balls....

Do we have to limit this to men can I give a punch to the face to a woman who grabs my crotch? Is that OK tough guy?

I don't like anyone touching me unless I ask for it, so is it growing a pair of balls to punch a b**ch also................

Clearly dependent upon the general appearance of the woman doing the touching.

If it is some slinky red hot Thai girl, no problem. If it is a chunky bar girl long past her

expiration date who is screeching Welcome !!!! while grabbing you, I agree that can

be a bit annoying. A simple push away will suffice, as I was taught never to strike a

woman. Regarding being a tough guy, I was formerly a captain of an Alaskan fishing

vessel. Any other questions ???

Yeah,when you going back to work.

Another breach of human rights by the Boys In Brown. Being a trans sexual is not against the law, nor is being on the streets. I can just imagine the indignant squawks on Thai Visa if next time around the swoop was on homosexuals or heterosexuals on suspicion they might be up to something naughty (which in Pattaya is more than a remote possibility).

Live and let live, guys. Or girls. Or in-betweens. Or not-sure-yets.

TVF members certainly jump out of the box when fellow farangs get hassled around Sukhumvit.Maybe farangs should be banned from WS then there wouldn't be a problem.

3 failed urine tests to determine the presence of methamphetamine in their systems

3 out of 34 tested negative..., the rest...?

i know for a fact 90% of these kathoeys are taking ice, how the cops dont take them in i do not know.

You their dealer?

It's amazing how much opinion there is on this subject. Unsurprisingly comments are totally polarised, either ladyboy haters or ladyboy fans.

I have absolutely no problem telling anybody that I like ladyboys. I do go with ladyboys, though usually I find the ones that hang out on beach road in Pattaya are not really very appealing.

One thing that is certain is that Ladyboy's who choose to work in the sex industry get a lot of business, so clearly a large number of people feel the way that I do and enjoy going with ladyboys.

Sadly, lots of people make the incorrect assumption that having sex with a ladyboy is a gay thing, which it most certainly is NOT. Personally I am totally liberated from labels such as gay or straight, but it's sad to see that so many men who are attracted to ladyboys feel ashamed to admit it.

I won't go as far as to say that everyone who is anti-ladyboy is struggling with issues of their own sexuality.. but I bet its a fair percentage.

if you think this is not gay, maybe next time try a girl for once...

3 failed urine tests to determine the presence of methamphetamine in their systems

3 out of 34 tested negative..., the rest...?

i know for a fact 90% of these kathoeys are taking ice, how the cops dont take them in i do not know. ?

If you are going to make a slanderous statement as such, please give us proof so I know which ones to stay away from.

Edited by 2fishin2

Bring them all over to my house, I'll look after them all for you hard working boys gratis. That's all I'll say on this topic...no sense in reading 6 pages of transgenderphobic rants and hate speech. I'd much rather be Facebooking a new friend...

post-167660-0-18907700-1431345845_thumb.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Bring them all over to my house, I'll look after them all for you hard working boys gratis. That's all I'll say on this topic...no sense in reading 6 pages of transgenderphobic rants and hate speech. I'd much rather be Facebooking a new friend...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ok

Can you post your name, address and phone number .

I will round a few up and drop them on your bed. ( sorry door step )

how much will you pay them each, so I can tell them in advance what they should expect from you.

Why bother the round-up, one hour later they are back at walking street and harassing tourists again.

Take them to court and give them serious jail time instead.

To collect the 100 or 500 baht fines of course silly.

And what's the serious crime requiring incarceration...standing around in a public place?