Philipino lady requirements for 1 month tourist visa to Thailand

Can a Philippine lady get a 1 month tourist visa at the airport without hassles.

I've been told she needs proof of address, my passport, my visa, money in the bank, and a photo of us together.

Does anyone know if this is true.

There have been numerous reports about single Filipino women being refused permission the leave the country when they are accompanying boyfriends or travelling to meet them.

I've no first hand knowledge of it, but maybe someone who has experienced it may chip in.

• Like 1

There have been numerous reports about single Filipino women being refused permission the leave the country when they are accompanying boyfriends or travelling to meet them.

I've no first hand knowledge of it, but maybe someone who has experienced it may chip in.

What about if no boyfriend and just coming for a holiday

Better google it as single Filipino woman will have a hard time leaving the country.

They need to proof to the immigration that they are returning back the Philippines and are going on a real holiday.

This is done to prevent the sex workers travelling abroad.

No problem in entering Thailand, just in leaving the Phillipines.

I believe you can fill in a declaration at the embassy of the Philippines, making it easier for her to be allowed to leave as they have your details etc. (Their main concern is human trafficking, sex trade etc).