Samui Bike Week 2015

• 3 weeks later...

What lunatic in the TAT thought this one up. Thousands of bikes jamming the roads which cannot cope and threatening neighbourhoods with frightening roars, Should be banned!

Exactly ! Now after three days of these tatooed hooligans (some 300 of the a---holes) clattering around the island and clogging up the few roads that exist on Samui, it is hardly worth venturing out. Just a bunch of ego saturated low lifes with a "look at me, aint I cool" attitude. Not the quality type tourist Samui needs or deserves !

Thats the ticket....live and let live!!!

So its hardly worth going out because for around thirty seconds a day you have to put up with the sound of a few motorbike engine. cheesy.gif

Tattooed hooligans!!!! laugh.png

Tattooed hooligans!!!!

​Doesn't that cover 95% 0f the demographic? Bloody people with tattoos they are the problem for sure, lets get immigration onto people with tattoos, that'll solve all the problems on the island. Moronic and xenophobic springs to mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone knows the two days schedule ?

Only thing I can find is here on Facebook, it really does not give much info, that I can figure out..(you'll need to google translate as seems to be mostly in Thai.)

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/slowdownteam?source=feed_text&story_id=1129409823759389

I seem to remember someone telling me, the main area will be down near Chawang Lake... don't hold me to that....

But I bet there will be some nice bikes !

I seem to remember someone telling me, the main area will be down near Chawang Lake... don't hold me to that....

Reggae side of the lake, but they have built a pedestrian bridge to main area.

Lek solo is playing Saturday.

Best I can gather from two sources, it it's free to see ... although I suspect the Musical entertainment there will be a charge... there was a mention of 4.30 for entertainment starting.

I saw these on my way home, some real classics ..parked in Ban Por...

This older than me!

untitled-77.jpg

1956 almost as old as me! laugh.png

untitled-78.jpg

License plants for a couple of Provinces

untitled-80.jpg

There should be some classics down there... I suspect we'll see lots more driving around the island... thumbsup.gif