Mayweather to Showtime: Pacquiao a 'sore loser' and 'coward'

webfact

He would take a rematch over fighting Amir Khan any day. He knows he can beat Pacman, whereas Khan might spoil his undefeated legacy !

I doubt it, Khan has the archetypal glass chin.

But Floyd don't punch big like some other Welterweights. BTW, how many times has Khan been floored ?

He would take a rematch over fighting Amir Khan any day. He knows he can beat Pacman, whereas Khan might spoil his undefeated legacy !

I doubt it, Khan has the archetypal glass chin.

But Floyd don't punch big like some other Welterweights. BTW, how many times has Khan been floored ?

He has had 2 loses by KO... They were both big punchers. He certainly does not have a glass chin. In fact he has taken some punishment a few times and come back to win.

Most world champs have been knocked down at some point in their career. I think you are underestimating him from 2 bad days at the office :) Like I said, I think it would be a much better fight than last weekends.

I think this fight did more to hurt boxing than it did to help. All about the money, no wonder UFC has gained such popularity.

The worst part was when Mayweather was coming to the ring with his entourage, and he had the 7' tall Burger King mascot behind him trying to stay in camera shot. How much did BK pay for that?

....it almost makes NASCAR look crass - with their dozen corp logos all over their coveralls and cars.

If you lost, accept the loss and say, 'Mayweather, you were the better fighter.'"

Yes ? and then who would pay you money to fight anybody else ? If Money is better, then why would anyone pay to see a rematch?

They have been saying that every time Mayweather stepped into the ring...

He was supposed to have trouble with Alvarez, Cotto, Hatton, De La Hoya, Judah, but none caused him any problem and he has never been down or even hurt...

Maidana 1 caused him problems because of his aggressive (and dirty) style but Floyd is smart and he had done his homework and destroyed him Maidana 2.

Whilst Floyd is getting older for a boxer (38), and Kahn is in his prime, on paper it looks like a good fight, but Floyd is just too good defensively.

Having said that, I do want to see that fight.

A rematch with Manny will go the same way and the first fight....and although I won a lot of money, it's not a fight I want to see.

Mayweather played by the rules and won fair and square. Pacman looks more aggressive, but all the punches he threw hit the gloves and did not count. Most people watching boxing only watched because it was "fight of the century" or just fans of Pacman, not true boxing fans so they don't know the rules. They think Pacman was more agressive so must have done better, WRONG! He missed many punches too.

As much as I hate floyd because of his cockiness, he still won. He is a trash talker and the real sore loser in my book. He's the one with excuses excuses for his abuse charges. Pacman did not complain about his shoulder before the match, he only talked about it later, it was his fans who made such a big deal out of it.

Edited by mike324

I don't think manny is a coward I think mayweather has always been a good runner ducking and diving in all his fights an evasive fighter always won his fights on the run .the fact that mayweather picked the venue had 3 American judges gave him an edge and I would venture to say the fight was fixed in his favour .