Looking for a relaxing beach

I don't really like Pak Meng beach, as its turns into a public park at the weekends.

However, its not a bad place to base yourself, then just hire a scooter and ride down the coast for an hour or so.

I didnt think too much of the national park, It was messy and the only park officials I saw were collecting your money on the way in.

There is a beautiful deserted bay, called Mot Tanoi, to get to it, you squeeze down through a tiny muslim fishing village. You will need to bring your own refreshments and food although there is a resort, i didnt check it out.

GPqmU1jl.jpg

There is a resort on Chao Yai beach, the sand if soft and the beach especially appealing in the morning when the sun is behind the great stack.

Trang is an awesome province, theres too many waterfalls to count, and some pretty unique tourist attractions - I wrote a report on GT-Rider, if you want to take a look.

Satun isn't really a good place to visit the beach, I saw pics of concrete sea walls being installed on Pak Bara beach, but I have yet to really spend time exploring there.

Edited by recom273