Aliens and UFO under investigation...

Due to all gossip and "complaints" about not using imported fuel, but instead using green waste charcoal as fuel, i had to present the vehicle, me and my wife to be part of the investigation...

After the first questioning at the District Headquarters of Pho Tak administration, i was summoned to present the vehicle at the near Headquarters of the Royal Thai Police.

The search of the vehicle resulted in the finding of the green waste charcoal, inside the Charcoal Gasifier, pointing out on the picture that the black substance was indeed, local made charcoal, police expressed their happiness with the Thumbs up sign...

Since its unknown, the alien source of this technology, further investigation is ordered, since during this brief exam, it became clear, that this "home made technology" is also capable to reduce the Co2 emissions by converting it back into carbon-gas.

As it seems, that this taking away of this Co2 from the environment
could pose a blessing for the Thai people and also further technology, involving emissions and reducing garbage, is made available, this vehicle was relieved from the suspicion to be an UFO.

Next week to be present again at the community head office District Pho Tak, meanwhile released on the promis]e not to fly of with this innovative technology.post-204588-0-45564100-1431069641_thumb.

Edited by CharlieH

220px-Adler_Diplomat_3_GS_mit_Holzgasgen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasification

Great idea. That's why it keeps cropping up time after time....

But it's like the guys who power up using reclaimed french fry oil. It works great as long as demand doesn't exceed the supply available from the number of french fries eaten.

If everyone powered their vehicles using charcoal, the cost of charcoal would skyrocket and little Thai kids would go hungry, or have to eat their food cold.

Edited by impulse