Updated DTAC dongle software (Aircard)

This week I had a bunch of SMS messages (mostly in Thai) whilst using the standard PC Aircard and something has changed: there is now TH05 in the bottom LH corner; but the display panel now forces itself always to be the top window which is inconvenient. Just hitting the minimise bar moves it to the (hidden) Windows 7 icon collection in the taskbar.

My question is this: does anyone know of some hidden switch to restore the previous behaviour, ie clicking any other window and forcing it into the background? There should be an option in Settings somewhere.

Panic over! After about 3 hours the system recovered (although the computer was not restarted) and the DTAC panel disappeared behind other applications as normal - I can only assume it was due to system overload or something similar..

Does anyone know what this TH05 is though?

Panic over! After about 3 hours the system recovered (although the computer was not restarted) and the DTAC panel disappeared behind other applications as normal - I can only assume it was due to system overload or something similar..

Does anyone know what this TH05 is though?

Look here

520 05 dtac TriNet UMTS 2100 / LTE 2100 GSM/HSPA roaming with dtac