Where to buy a good belt in Bangkok?

redwing777

Good belts made of genuine leather are not easy to find. Compressed cardboard, imitation leather, leather coating, painted plastic, there's umpteen ways to fake leather.

What I do is take a cow with me. It's not that hard. A small one can squeeze into the back of a cab. Then at any shop when they give me one to try I take it out to the cow. If it rears up like it's been bit by a bee I know for sure the belt's the real thing.

It used to be easy to find a cow to rent in Bkk years ago. But the last time I bought a belt I had to actually fetch one from a dairy farm up in Korat. But it was worth it. I got me a genuine leather belt for 300b.

I have buying belts from a nice lady who has a belt stall outside Big C in On Nut for quite a few years. I always buy those titled elephant hide belts even though they are not elephant hide. For 400 thb they are pretty good value and she will change buckles for you if you want a different style.

Bangkok, one of the shopping centers of Asia and he wants to know where to buy a belt, troll for sure

I'm asking for opinions on where I can find a GOOD belt. If you read my op you'd see the last one I purchased will not hold up.

An-An Leather - five meters into Sukhumvit Soi 1, on the side closest to Ploenchit. It is the first building on the Soi, on the West side of the street.

Second choice: Unkown named shop on second floor(floor above ground level) of Ploenchit Center (Sukhumvit and Sukhumvit Soi 2), on West side of upward escalators.

MS

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Bangkok, one of the shopping centers of Asia and he wants to know where to buy a belt, troll for sure

I'm asking for opinions on where I can find a GOOD belt. If you read my op you'd see the last one I purchased will not hold up.

Whats your location in Bangkok? its a huge city, and I will tell you where to buy a good belt with money back if the same happens

Obvious answer is one of the 50 major department stores in Bangkok if you wanna risk it MBK but price has gone up 350 to 600 now, was looking last week, I bought one from there 2 years ago no issues with it and 300 then.