Men's underwear

JohnOFphon

Which Underwear  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used to go commando in my young days.

Unfortunately now gravity has taken over so have to wear briefs.

I buy them from M&S when I'm in the UK, haven't found any suitable alternative in Thailand

Know the feeling?

In Thailand, look for the name "JJPress"....average price, long lasting, comfortable as well...

Anyway in this weather...why wear undies? they only give you a rash that itches like buggery.

No insult intended, but if you've ever had a 'good old Levis zipper snag' methinks you would know why. 'just sayin.

You'd get a lot more hits if your thread title was "women's underwear", LOL.

I always suspected that many of the members in this forum wear women's underweartongue.png

perhaps the Op should include this as a choice,

In Thailand, look for the name "JJPress"....average price, long lasting, comfortable as well...

Anyway in this weather...why wear undies? they only give you a rash that itches like buggery.

No insult intended, but if you've ever had a 'good old Levis zipper snag' methinks you would know why. 'just sayin.

All my Levi's button...

All my Levi's button...

Yep... there the ones. NO Zippers to worry about

• 3 weeks later...

I proudly wear cartoon boxers. You know, the ones with The Simpsons, Family Guy, Spongebob, etc. patterns. It gives me something to look at while I'm pooping.

Now be a real man and open up a ladies underwear poll.