90 days online: Page went blank

sorry.gif Sorry in advance if my question is daft but I'm not so good with computers ...

Just did my first 90 days report online, filled-up the page with my details, pressed submit and the page went blank wacko.png

Is that normal?

Shall I wait or retry?

Thank you wai.gif

If that was the first page of 4 steps you need to try a again, Did you get a popup message telling you to contact your local.office?

All this has been covered in the multiple page topic about online reporting.

Check you to see if you have a popup blocker that keeps you from getting the message to check with you office.

There are some people that get the blank page which apparently is some kind of a browser problem.

After about 15799348 times crazy.gif of redoing it and getting stuck, I miraculously passed the 1st page and could reach all the way to the 4th page !!! HURRAY w00t.gif

I have an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Is that it?

Am I done?

After about 15799348 times crazy.gif of redoing it and getting stuck, I miraculously passed the 1st page and could reach all the way to the 4th page !!! HURRAY w00t.gif

I have an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Is that it?

Am I done?

No !

Clearly the information set out on the site was not read !

Edited by nzexpat

YES!

I have a TM 47 PENDING PDF

That sounds good to me !smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Thank you Microsoft, Thank you Internet Explorer, Thank you THAI VISA, and to whomever had the idea to suggest on-line report to immigration: Your reward awaits in heaven.

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for approval email.

I checked my status with my reference number, it says pending.

I read it's approved by an officer so being the weekend I won't get anything before Monday right?

I read it's approved by an officer so being the weekend I won't get anything before Monday right?

You will probably get your approval email. tomorrow.

You did not answer my question about how you solved the problem with the blank page. Providing that information would help others that have the same problem.

• Like 1

You will probably get your approval email. tomorrow.

You did not answer my question about how you solved the problem with the blank page. Providing that information would help others that have the same problem.

Well as I said i'm not sure how I did it. it was kinda miraculous

I just tried many times -about 25 times- and at one point for no apparent reason it worked.

May be, it could be the field of mode of transportation : I put "other" for the last one,that is the only way to have the following box "flight number" to disappear, because I previously put "by car" and although it says "flight number" I have a feeling it still wants a number too, even if you put "by car" and I never put anything as number, as it was a taxi and I obviously don't know the number and it was not a flight. May be that's the thing that messed it up.

• Like 1

If that was the first page of 4 steps you need to try a again, Did you get a popup message telling you to contact your local.office?

I did it yesterday and got same result. Called customerservice who told me the page is only open weekdays. I will make a new attempt tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know.

Cheers !

I did it yesterday and got same result. Called customerservice who told me the page is only open weekdays. I will make a new attempt tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know.

Cheers !

I have tried and got the popup on just about every day of the week. Others have gotten to the pending report stage on weekends and holidays.

I think they meant that you will not get the approval on weekends and holidays.

Cheers !

Did you try "other"?

I think there should be a pinned tutorial about this

The site is apparently still under development ! It will likely not be actually operational until June/ July. Was also delayed by objections from somewhere but that was overcome.( information derived from overheard phone call by immigration officer )

It is certainly operation for many. If you look through the long topic about online reporting you find that many people have done successful applications and were able to print out a receipt for it.

Cheers !

i tried today and filled in all the info[page 1] only to be told get intouch with immigration,phoned korat imm.only to be told ITS LUNCH TIME.12pm.

Cheers !

i tried today and filled in all the info[page 1] only to be told get intouch with immigration,phoned korat imm.only to be told ITS LUNCH TIME.12pm.

oh well looks like a waste of time,phoned the mobile no imm.gave me 3times only to be cut off.phoned back to customer service at korat who was as helpfull as an ash tray on a bike,YOU WILL HAVE TO COME TO US.

I just got a reply from Ubon immigration to a email I sent to them about the popup message. They informed my entry to the country was to old.

Quote from reply.

"In your case, the system cannot detect your last entry to Thailand in 2008. So ashamed to tell you that our information system change every few years. Only those entry to Thailand around 2013 - 2015 (now) can do or else you just have to come to our office as before.

If you really wanna do 90 days report via internet you have to make a re-entry permit, go to some country and come back in again. After the system has your entry data, you may proceed."

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I just got a reply from Ubon immigration to a email I sent to them about the popup message. They informed my entry to the country was to old.

Quote from reply.

"In your case, the system cannot detect your last entry to Thailand in 2008. So ashamed to tell you that our information system change every few years. Only those entry to Thailand around 2013 - 2015 (now) can do or else you just have to come to our office as before.

If you really wanna do 90 days report via internet you have to make a re-entry permit, go to some country and come back in again. After the system has your entry data, you may proceed."

An interesting response !

I last entered Thailand in 2009!

The "system" detected my on line application !

Perhaps the "facts" really relate to how diligent local offices were in inputting and maintaining data ?

Edited by nzexpat
  • Like 1

Quote from reply.

this would make good reading for our new prime minister.

re-entry permit how much? plus travel ect.is this their new way of getting tea money.

what about all the extensions we do every yr.

so this shows the 90days report is just a waste of time.

so if we are not in the system we dont excist.

Edited by meatboy

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Quote from reply.

An interesting response !

I last entered Thailand in 2009!

The "system" detected my on line application !

Perhaps the "facts" really relate to how diligent local offices were in inputting and maintaining data ?

I sent all my info in a screenshot of the info page from online reporting. Also a scan of my passport photo page. I gave them a chance to check it in the system and that was their reply.

It took them over 2 weeks to answer my email. Perhaps they had to check what the problem was.